Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Looks way better! What are the offsets?

Quote Originally Posted by thesixsins View Post
    Looks way better! What are the offsets?
    There he is!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Bad. Ass. And, I am envious of that interior.

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

Thanks for the comments, it's 18x8.5 / 9.5, not certain of the offset or weight with tire dismounted, the wheels were shipped in from out of state. There was a little pucker factor not because of the location itself (it's actually my street of residence by lake Travis so I am familiar with the traffic or better lack of), but because of the aggressive downhill curve, parked it in reverse gear with the parking brake locked all the way, it still creaked a little trying to hold the car in place. We have some outstanding roads in my immediate area for driving too (Lime Creek Road, Bullick Hollow).

I have said it before, and ill say it again. I like lip. lots and lots of lip. Good call.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

i think if you went a tad lower it would look better. those wheels are nice though. disappointed there isn't just a side shot of the car with the wheels, just angles.

I'll take some more after I get the new suspension and the wheels are being sent up to Dallas tomorrow to have the lips stripped and repolished, along with machining the barrels & waxing them (I really dislike seeing road grime/tar/dust in there, always clean those when I was the car, every three days)

beautiful setup! and another texan...nice

Thank you...for saving the car from those other things it was riding on before!! Very well done!!

oh4zhp: silvergrau: mattblack_7teenxnine2_apexarceight: prformnce rtrs: pbrpds: afecai: f25_r30tnt: oregonduxstickr: alcantara: emanual: yellowedfogs: rled
    matt schaeffer: pdx,or

oh shit, just noticed your interior...that's the color i want!!! what's the color code on it??!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast