Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NO LONGER LOOKING - WTB ZHP - Atlanta

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    (NO LONGER LOOKING) Looking for a ZHP to buy, don't mind higher mileage cars as long as the vehicle has been well taken care of with all documentation. Would prefer a 4 door manual transmission. Please send a PM or email if you have anything I might be interested in.
    Last edited by Atlanta ZHP Fan; 08-31-2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: No longer looking

Good luck finding the right ZHP.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Marcus. Was looking for an E36 M3, but have recently heard such great things about a ZHP. Great forum!!

Whatever you end up with, you're welcome here.

Enjoy the forum. Oh, and be sure to formally introduce yourself in the new members section.

I also sent you an email:

I am thinking about unloading my car. I need something bigger.

Here are the stats: 2004, Imola red, black alcantara interior, cold weather package, 6 speed manual. 82K miles. Adult owned. Always garaged, even when at work.

Recent maintenance:
    - Clutch, flywheel, throwout bearing, fluid
    - Cooling system, belts, and accessories
    - Control Arm Bushings
    - Front brakes (have parts for the rears)
    - Battery and Alternator
    - Rear tires are brand new, fronts have maybe 10k on them
    - Regular maintenance (oil change, fluids, filter, plugs, etc)

Downsides:
    - Alcantara steering wheel has seen much better days. If I end up keeing up, I am planning on having a custom interior shop wrap it in leather)
    - Rear bumper was tapped in a parking lot. There is a small crack. Living in the DC metro, I decided to wait out repairing it. Getting rear ended in common place out here
    The car will be priced accordingly with these issues

Please let me know if you are interested or want any more information.

Moose82 - thank you for your email. I am negotiating on a car right now, however, if it does not work out for some reason, I will be back in touch.

Sounds good. Good luck with the other car. ZHPs are definitely great, all around cars.

moose, i may be interested. What would be a price? and do you have maintenance records and pics? Thanks

moose82, +1 for price and Pics

Moose, if you do put your car up for sale, be sure to create a thread. Looks like a few people are interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast