Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Great. Thanks. I will then add it to the thread title.

Wow. What a moron.

Yeah, the bulb lens comes out with a screwdriver pry in one of the pry corners. Takes 10 seconds to replace a bulb. How in the hell did an inspection guy not know that?!

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    He then tells me that BMW only makes it in a matte black and that you have to get it painted. Also, that the one on my car is matte black. I stood there looking at my Orient blue "mini" spoiler not knowing what to say.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JW77 took the wifeys ML350 in for VA annual inspection today. I just did fresh tires and brakes. They say the wipers won't work, look at JW like he's a dumbass and slap a red "rejected" sticker on it. Before he leaves....he calls me, and I tell him to check fuses...etc......but....the 18 year old figured it out himself. They didn't shut the hood all the way. They took it back in...after he told them, and put the proper sticker on it..in it's proper place. Dumbasses!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

My goodness. These people really suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    My goodness. These people really suck.
    hehe...the friggen wiper arm was hitting the hood...and they didn't see it. It's laughable.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    JW77 took the wifeys ML350 in for VA annual inspection today. I just did fresh tires and brakes. They say the wipers won't work, look at JW like he's a dumbass and slap a red "rejected" sticker on it. Before he leaves....he calls me, and I tell him to check fuses...etc......but....the 18 year old figured it out himself. They didn't shut the hood all the way. They took it back in...after he told them, and put the proper sticker on it..in it's proper place. Dumbasses!

Do we need an inspection horror story thread? I had a Toyota dealership scrape a patch I did off of the radiator in my 4Runner during an inspection. They claimed the radiator was 'squirting fluid' and they couldn't pressurize the system -> therefore, I 'needed' a new radiator and received a $1000 estimate. I wanted to know why they'd pressurize the system for an inspection, how the area around my patch got scratched and shiny, and why I didn't see puddles or steam before the inspection.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Wow, I'm starting to feel a bit better as I'm not alone. Stay vigilant my wiseguy brethren.

Don't forget to get me the name of this place when you have it.

Wow all these horror stories. I heard in some.states they have inspection stations onlybat the DMV, where its just a bunch morons in a bay rejecting anything.

In Maine you just take it to your indy I just got mine at the BMW dealership fo' freee!

Sent from my HTC Desire, Like a BOSS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123