Khoa and I have already struck a deal. I am just waiting for him to make some ads.

As for the rest of those guys, I am all for it. The only difference in my thinking is that I do not like charging a monthly fee for advertising. Instead, I like the affiliate model. It seems fair for everyone. If no one from my site buys something from advertisers, then I don't receive any remuneration. If members from the site do buy something, then I do get a commission.

I'm very much open to advertising relationships here at ZHPMafia.com. However, because we are small here, the advertisers may have no interest in aligning themselves with us. Maybe as we get bigger, they'll be interested.

Khoa liked the idea of being on the ground floor of a new opportunity, which is why he wants to be here. Of course, he's also a close friend and he wants to see the site succeed, too.

So, different strokes for different folks. I'm reaching out to several people right now, Matt. We'll see what pans out.

For the record, I have already talked with Tischer. They're not entering into any new ad relationships for the rest of the year. We'll revisit the possible hookup in January. Evan is a good guy and I'd like to do biz with him and Jason.