Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHPMafia.com: Weekend Traffic Report (December 11 and 12)

Since launching this site, something has become very obvious. Site traffic is normally down on weekends. We've all got better things to do -- and we're not in front of our computers all day.

But this past weekend, December 11 and December 12, blew away previous weekend traffic. What's more, yesterday we enjoyed the third-highest day ever for page views. Indeed, Sunday's page views were up 78% from the week-ago period and they were up 51% from the day before (Saturday). In all, we had 6,609 page views for the weekend.

That is all.

Thanks for your continued support of the site. And thanks for being the best members ever.

You know what they say, if you build it they will come. Kudos to you for plunging in.

Thanks, nk.

Yeah I was just sitting at home drinking friday, recovering after a helluva week at work, so I spent plenty of time just sitting at my computer
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Thanks for the report bro.

Anyway to break down page views by non-members?

I wanna know who's viewing our turf.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No way to do it, DW.

Dang....that would be some cool data though. You coulda just told me that we had line 28,000 non member views just so I woulda wet myself....hehe
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Haha. It measures traffic by looking at IP addresses. No way for me to isolate members and nonmembers with the tracking services I use.

Ok...no worries.

there is an algorithm you can use to determine which IP addreses have frequented the site regularly, say like Mr. Wilson's or GR330's. vs new IP addresses that show up on a one time/random tanget. but it's a bit of work. Glad to see the traffic regardless!! Almost on page 1 of google/yahoo search!!!

Quick ?/idea.. I know a lot of sites use sponsors to keep costs down on a personal basis, this being new, and knowing how much larger forums charge (bf.c is I believe around $400 a month for sponsorship) do you think that, as the site gains popularity, and in turn server relocation/upgrading.. we could bring some of the better known guys (to mind comes Ray aka Smilez87, Nick @ Jlevi and Khoa) to pay just a chip shot of what they pay to the other forums to get some A. money provided out of pocket back to you (not saying you need it, but it's nice to have) and B. to offer some of the current/newcoming members a chance to get discounted parts, and C. get a larger word of mouth spread to the community.
    I know a lot of our members have a great deal of loyalty when it comes to buying from certain vendors, and it sure would be nice to get some of the better respected/known vendors a part of what you have going on here. I'll order from a small group of companies for the duration of my ownership of my e46, and I know quite a few members here feel the same way. Just a small thought/hope/idea/hope/question/hope. Hope :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast