Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Unicorn

Welcome to the mafia! Glad to have you. In for pics of your 'unicorn' when you have them...

That bulletin is priceless.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Welcome to the Mafia. Love that bulletin, had a grin the whole time I was reading it, because it's so true! I adhere strictly to those recommendations on a daily basis, with the execption of two pairs of sunglasses in my door pocket.

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

Welcome to the Family.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    That's funny. I'm taking it that you're the author of it. If so, I'd like to post it in its own thread. Let me know.

Welcome to the forum.
    I'm not the author but the previous owner (a friend) is. He encouraged me to post it. Go ahead and make it it's own thread, or I can if you tell me where you want it.

Cool bulletin (anybody recognized their OCD in this?), and welcome.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by daelsc View Post
    I'm not the author but the previous owner (a friend) is. He encouraged me to post it. Go ahead and make it it's own thread, or I can if you tell me where you want it.
    No worries. I will create a thread and make it a sticky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12