Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Georgia Hang? Any interest?

So there are a few of us from Georgia now and I'm thinking that some kind of get together is in order. We cant let the West Coast peeps have all the fun.
    I'm still thinking out loud at this point, if there is a little interest (like even 2 or 3 other people) I will be happy to put some time into specifics. A simple day thing for starters is probably appropriate. Maybe a hang, followed by a cruise and a meal? Obviously pics will be taken. Caffeine and Octane the next day?

I'm thinking Saturday October 8th. plenty of time to plan, nice weather etc.
    We can pick a place near the perimeter for convenience.

If anyone close to Georgia wanted to make the drive, please feel free.

I know this is kind of vague, I didn't want to put a ton of time into it in case this thread just collects dust. So let me know and I will do the rest. Could be fun!

**UPDATE** 8/27

Ok, since we are all scattered across the state I'm thinking "Big Pie in the Sky" Pizzeria in Kennesaw will work.
    Ive been looking for an excuse to check this place out for a while now. (Featured on Man vs. Food)

Address: 2090 Baker Rd NW
    Kennesaw, GA 30144

MAP & DIRECTIONS

Saturday October 8th 11:00 am

I figure we get there at 11:00 take a few shots, bs a bit, grab a slice and see what the consensus is.I'm not very familiar with the area so is anyone knows of an exceptional spot nearby for pics please let me know. Its a Saturday so if we wind up at a place that serves beer, I wont be mad.

So now that we have a time and place, please confirm. Feel free to post or PM me with any suggestions. If anyone is between Duluth and Kennesaw and wants to Caravan lemme know.

Name (showed interest) //confirmed?

1. Adam - Alphatek45 // yes
    2. Dane - DaneWilson77 //
    3. Ranger // yes (work pending)
    4. SonofWMB // Maybe
    5. 05ZIPPYZHP - Steven // yes
    6. PsycoCemia // Maybe
    7. Mtnman - David //
    Last edited by Alphatek45; 09-08-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    -ADAM

9 hour drive......500 miles...

maybe.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Definitely nice to see you guys doing this stuff. I will say that the west coast guys do enjoy plenty of get togethers. They're great because you get to know the online peeps in an offline setting. Makes the online setting -- afterward -- feel very enjoyable.

Have fun, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Definitely nice to see you guys doing this stuff. I will say that the west coast guys do enjoy plenty of get togethers. They're great because you get to know the online peeps in an offline setting. Makes the online setting -- afterward -- feel very enjoyable.

Have fun, guys.
    Yes. Stimulating in fact..........
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

-ADAM

Definitely not coming to georgia now......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Lol, its cricket sound like a comedian bombing on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Lol, its cricket sound like a comedian bombing on stage.
    -ADAM

I am interested. Live in Canton, GA (everything north of Macon is Atlanta now anyway!)

Thats 1 yes! and a maybe. Its a start!
    -ADAM

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast