Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Adam, I live about half a mile form Big Pie in the Sky, exceptional pizza I might add. I know of some areas near lake Acworth and Allatoona that would promote great photo shoots which aren't too far away as well. You can count me in for the outing.

-Steven
    STEVEN ~ 05 ZHP Coupe Sparkling Graphite Metallic - AFE Filter/ CDV Delete/ eBay Headers

I might be able to make this trip. Ill keep u posted. Been trying to meet adam for 8 months now.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    I might be able to make this trip. Ill keep u posted. Been trying to meet adam for 8 months now.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    Nice! Unfortunately, my wife has out of town family staying at her parents place in the N.Georgia Mountains. After the meet, I'm heading up for the rest of the weekend.
    If this wasn't the case, Id gladly give you, and Dane for that matter, a place to crash.

I'm sure you could score a hotel room in the area super cheap if you wanted to...

Quote Originally Posted by 05ZIPPYZHP View Post
    Adam, I live about half a mile form Big Pie in the Sky, exceptional pizza I might add. I know of some areas near lake Acworth and Allatoona that would promote great photo shoots which aren't too far away as well. You can count me in for the outing.

-Steven
    Perfect! It will be nice having someone at the meet who really knows the area.
    -ADAM

Oct. 8th may or may not work out for me. The plan right now is for me and the gal to hit Pawleys Island for the weekend. If that falls through, this is #1 on my list, though.

I'm in the heart of Atlanta and willing to travel, so any other meets are solid for me.

~Barend

Edit: Funny enough, there's a bimmer meet hitting Big Pie in the Sky tonight. Info @ BF.c I'll be there.

Bump...
    -ADAM

I should be able to make it.

If Dane goes and lets me ride shotgun, then im in.

Won't be able to be there for the day listed but I will be in Atlanta from Sep 15-23rd shooting a few different projects.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfWMB View Post
    I should be able to make it.
    Good Stuff. Hope it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    Won't be able to be there for the day listed but I will be in Atlanta from Sep 15-23rd shooting a few different projects.
    My tripod assistance offer still stands
    Seriously though, Id love to see you do your thing. I'm free that whole weekend.
    Lemme know, especially if there is any local BMW guy festivities.
    -ADAM

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast