Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

For Sale (SOLD): 2003 E46 BMW 330i ZHP Sedan - Pennsylvania

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Just as the title reads. I have a 2003 ZHP sedan that is black with black leather, 6-speed, has 55k miles on it and I'm looking for $17.5 although I am a little bit flexible. The car is in mint condition. It’s an amazing car and that’s just why I bought it last spring. Exceeded my expectation with flying colors although I'm starting to realize it is a bit more car than I can handle. I'm looking to downgrade a bit and need something with awd to get to work and commute to school in the winter. Let me know if you have any questions. I have all service records. Also I'm located in Bethlehem, Pa. Thanks for looking!

BTW: The car will come with brand new all weather rubber floor mats and an outdoor car cover that has never been used. Also the car has drilled and slotted rotors w/ ceramic brake pads that were put on about a year ago (No more brake dust! Plus they look amazing!)

http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/2111628615.html
    Last edited by ejhahn20; 12-13-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Have better pics? Like much closer? Nice car, I'm sure you'll move it. GLWS
    -ADAM

You mean the pads are ceramic......

Why don't you keep it and chill here....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Do you have more and larger pics? The ones in the craigslist ad are inadequate to properly portray its exterior condition.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by ejhahn20 View Post
    Just as the title reads. I have a 2003 ZHP sedan that is black with black leather, 6-speed, has 55k miles on it and I'm looking for $17.5 although I am a little bit flexible. The car is in mint condition. It’s an amazing car and that’s just why I bought it last spring. Exceeded my expectation with flying colors although I'm starting to realize it is a bit more car than I can handle. I'm looking to downgrade a bit and need something with awd to get to work and commute to school in the winter. Let me know if you have any questions. I have all service records. Also I'm located in Bethlehem, Pa. Thanks for looking!

BTW: The car will come with brand new all weather rubber floor mats and an outdoor car cover that has never been used. Also the car has drilled and slotted ceramic brake rotors that were put on about a year ago (No more brake dust! Plus they look amazing!)

http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/2111628615.html
    EJ, feel free to post better pictures here.

I know I'm sorry for the poor quality pictures. Craigslist kills picture quality although my pictures are to large to be uploaded through the site. I'll figure something out soon.

If you post here, even with big pictures, it will get resized. Give it a whirl.

Better yet, host your pics at photobucket for free. Then you can link them here.

Thank you Sir... that will definitely work.

Even though we would prefer you keep the ZHP, we are here to support you. However, you have to do us, and the new owner, a favor. Be sure to tell them about ZHPMafia.com.

Its very hard for me to sell this car. I often step back and eye it up a bit and think to myself, damn that car is sexy haha. And of course the driving experience like no other. I made no mistakes in picking out the best car I could buy this time around. Although at this point in my life I need something a bit more practical. I assure you I will be back in a zhp someday. I will always love german style and engineering. This site is great. Definitely a nice escape from all the M3 owners on e46fanatics who think they're tough sh*t. I will surely spread the word.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast