Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is awesome, y'all. Keep em coming!

We're not getting too out of hand on weight here, but always good to keep it in mind.

Jason | 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | 6 Speed Manual | Imola Red | Natural Brown | BBS Style 197s | Awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by llll1l1ll View Post
    That doesn't slide around back there?
    I flipped my trunk mat over on the rubber side, it grips really well, plus there is sone weight in there so it holds it

Sent from my HTC Desire, Like a BOSS!

Agree. Latex gloves aren't necessary, just lightweight and do certain tasks well - I've just been on my way to work or a meeting and had to add oil or coolant. The mechanix gloves tend to soak up and retain the oil - washable, but not necessarily something I want to put in my washing machine at home. So everytime I put on a certain pair of mechanix gloves at home, my hands come out all oily - regardless of what I'm doing. Recommend not using mechanix gloves for fluid work.

You could also add road flares. I'm a little uncertain on the operation of these - I've never used them and am not crazy about having flammables in my cargo area with the family.

When driving in a cold weather or snowy climate, you could also consider tire chains, tow strap, and sand/kitty litter/spare or junk car mat for traction.

Food for thought, might not be a bad idea to add a handheld CB or other two-way emergency radio for trips. When I was driving to Deep Creek Lake in Maryland for a Thanksgiving vacation a few years ago - we just about got stranded. We arrived in the middle of a blizzard and partial white out. Only single lanes were plowed down the country roads. We were headed down one of these roads at night and saw a truck headed our way - so I pulled to the side. Little did I know, I just drove into the ditch on the side of the road and about 6 feet of drifted snow. Luckily I had a tow strap with me and got that truck to pull us out. If I didn't, I might not have found another person to pull us out for a few hours or until the next morning.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

CB radio. Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Attachment 1855

Nothing special but gets the job done

Sent from my HTC Desire, Like a BOSS!
    Where did that trunk mat come from? Is this a stock item?
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12