Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Tech Session in San Diego (BMW of Vista) -- Another West Coast ZHPMafia.com Event (September 25, 2011)

FREE tech session at BMW of Vista (north San Diego).

When: September 25, 2011 (Sunday), at 10 am to 2pm.
    Where: 1715 Hacienda Drive Vista, CA 92081.
    Why: Because we're the ZHP Mafia and this is what we do.
    Who: ZHPMafia.com members who own BMW vehicles (not confined to ZHPs).

Some four to five techs will be on hand to take care of us. We will be having a little BBQ, too.

This is not just any tech session. You will go through your car with a BMW Master Tech. Most of the times when you attend a tech session, one (and only one) car is selected and placed on the rack.

This will be different because all BMWs that attend will be looked at with you as a BMW tech goes through your vehicle.

And this note: you only need to own a BMW. It does not have to be a ZHP. However, you do need to be a ZHPMafia.com member to participate.

1. Gary (GSEN820)
    2. Marcus (Marcus-SanDiego)
    3. Jeff (JHiggy)
    4. Albert (tripod06)
    5. Nelson (pleasecorrupt)
    6. Lawrence (das boots)
    7. Jorge (Jorge86)
    8. Casey (CWithersMedia)
    9. Gabe (Gheybe)
    Last edited by Marcus-SanDiego; 08-25-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: limited to zhpmafia.com members

Gary, I will be there.

Pretty sweet opportunity.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hi Gary, I'm interested. Thanks for posting the opportunity.

Jeff

Nice! Thanks for putting this together Gary...

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Gary called me yesterday and told me about this. Asked me if I thought that anyone would be interested. I told him that people are idiots if they are not interested. If you've got the free time, that's the only thing you're giving up, since no dollars will leave your pocket.

In addition to visually looking at the car, ZHP Mafia members will also be able to get their cars scanned for codes (assuming your car is throwing a code). Free.

put me in. and i'll keep checking back for updates. i would really like to see this.

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Thanks Marcus.

I think many will enjoy having your car gone through by a great mechanic. There are 22 racks in the shop (he has no problem with filling every one of them). We are working on getting it catered (up in the air as this will be out the pocket of the owner of the dealership).

The mechanic is a personal friend of mine who does all my work.

Once again, west coast ftw. Enjoy guys. Take advantage of this one if you can.
    -ADAM

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatek45 View Post
    Once again, west coast ftw. Enjoy guys. Take advantage of this one if you can.
    Agree. This is a no brainer. Free. Possibly catered too? Sheessh. Where do I sign up? LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised to get some party crashers to this shindig.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast