Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I'll be there too.

You guys are awesome with all the interest this is generating.

So far a tentative date of Sep 25th has been mentioned. I will keep everyone posted as we are working out the details. I will be getting some work done on my car and getting the Boss involved too. You know he looks out for us, so I want to make sure I get his approval on this happening.

As for the event being on a Sunday there is a reason for this. The shop is closed on sundays, which means all the racks and attention are for the mafia. This is going to be our event and the mechanic wants to ensure that if 22 cars show up, he can take care of everyone. He is doing this because of his love and passion for BMW and enthusiast. Yes this is his day off and he wont be getting paid to come in and host us. We spoke briefly this morning and others in the dealership are exicted to come in on their day off. they want to see your cars as well as share stories and help answer any questions you all have.

I will keep everyone posted as I get more information and date/times are locked in.

Can someone explain what this actually will provide? I mean, other than having a tech look over your car, what is the benefit to this?

I really have no idea what I am doing

They are SHOWING youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......gosh!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

There are many DIY out there. I personally don't work on my car all that much. I do however have access to ask friends for their thought. If I have anything that needs to be done body work interior I call Dave from 2M Auto Body. Should I have suspension questions, I can call a friend that owns a suspension company. Should I have any issues with my car I call a friend that is a BMW Master Technician.

I go to a lot of the same as the Boss. I knew of this site way before being a member. In fact I went to bimmerfest in the same caravan (even have photos rolling next to each other) but never met Marcus. Yet we used the same shops and never met.

If you have ever been to a Tech Session, one car from the group goes on the rack. This is about everyone that shows up an opportunity to receive this service.

Gary, is it about identifying issues, too? In other words, why are people putting their cars on the rack? Or is this about putting it on the rack and helping people understand what they're looking at?

And if there are issues that are identified, what happens from there?

It is about identifying issues and helping understand what you are looking at.

If there are issues providing solutions as to fix DIY or anything like that.

Good. Thanks. And if anyone needs work done cheap, we have a person there who will do it?

Change me to +1 please, my boy wants his e90 checked out but he's too lazy to create an account and RSVP himself

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Change me to +1 please, my boy wants his e90 checked out but he's too lazy to create an account and RSVP himself
    Damn. Ass whooping needs to happen.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast