Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale : 2004 330Ci ZHP : Imola/black w black cube + alcantara : 68K Miles : 6 SPD : $19,900 : San Diego

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi all,
    Ran across this San Diego dealer's ad today (on Cars.com)....don't think it's been posted here yet. Car looks pretty clean. Alcantara appears to be in good shape from the pics. Paint looks really good too.
    Cheers

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...&&aff=national
    Last edited by e34slt; 10-18-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks, Scott.

Given the mileage, that car's overpriced. I'd offer $17,000-$17,500.

I recently sold my ZHP (imola red) for $18K and change. I had fewer miles. I guarantee my car was in better shape. I had all maintenance records. 6MT. I had navigation. My car was a year newer.

It's nice that I can give a comparable.

This car looks very clean, though.

By the way, the car is located at one of those fly-by-night dealers near the San Diego airport. We've seen so many of them come and go near that location.

Agree on the price Marcus - seemed fairly high to me too.
    It does look very clean though...maybe if someone can verify the maintenance...and knock the price down...it could be a nice car.
    Not for me though, I'm looking for Grey or Silver.

I know that Lawrence is on the prowl for a ZHP -- and he lives here in San Diego.

I know this dealership very well. The cars there are always overpriced when listed. They will instantly take 2 to 3 grand off the price tag listed. It is really clean on the inside. I did notice that the brake lines are in need of flush. The brake fluid was dirty and not clean as it should be. This got me thinking what else as far as service goes has not been done?

You could easily get more off this car. It showed really well, but all things considered my 325ci with 120k I would take on a road trip than something with half the miles. I did not see any modifications on the car. It looked to be in stock condition.

Not too many rock chips on the front bumper or hood.

These guys are pretty good guys and will stand behind their vehicle. I just question no maintenance history with dirty brake fluid. I did not look at the cooling system did not have my flash light. You know engines are always cleaned so kind of hard to spot issues, plus did not have my flashlight with me.

Attend the Tech Session and you will learn about everything I am talking about. If anyone is really interested I can stop by and go through the car really good. checking for any leaks, belts, bushing to help you get a better deal.

Gary, thanks for the review. I didn't know you went over there! It would have been fun to meet you there. Next time!

I actually went there to look at the LSB M3. I had to go and view this vehicle "Just Because". I had a friend buy an Audi from there, and I use to live right around the corner. They would like to get their hands on the 325ci for a trade in.

I thought the M3 was way overpriced so I went through it letting them know the issues I found. I wanted to know if recalls had been addressed that were common in M3's.

Gotta love the BMW mechanic to help me along not to get had. If I thought it was the one I would have mechanic come scan the car and inspect for purchase right there to negotiate.

Dont worry Marcus you will be getting a call when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I know that Lawrence is on the prowl for a ZHP -- and he lives here in San Diego.
    It is overpriced. Way off my chart. I know that fly-by-night indie used car lots by the airport. I still settle for a White, Grey or Silver....at least close to that shade. Imola Red is too hot for me. My wife might like it and take it away from me....LOL. Also registered for the Tech Session.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle