Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Fortunately...his fenders are rolled AND pulled. My guess is that he'll be pulling them a bit more.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yep. There is going to be some more work, too. I'm thinking the biggest worry is the rubbing that will occur in the interior part of the wheel well, toward the center of the car.

the sky is the limit

Be careful, Ernie.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Yep. There is going to be some more work, too. I'm thinking the biggest worry is the rubbing that will occur in the interior part of the wheel well, toward the center of the car.
    He'll just add spacers to prevent that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I too like the look of the V710's. A set of gunmetal ones would be sick on my car. I like that you can even get them with roundels.

The problem is that I have seen a few sets of them (though not in gunmetal) around town. My 135's are much more unique it seems... Thinking I will just make these gunmetal...
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Jeff, as you'll recall (back in the day), many of us had to put M5 wheel liners on our 5-series vehicles to accommodate the wider rims we were putting on our cars.
    I can tell you on the E46 coupe there is no such luck. I had my suspension shop "work" the inside of my rear fenders a little and all they could get was at most an additional 1/4" of clearance, which didn't really help me. It's double-wall construction at that point with very little space between the inner and outer (visible side) of the rear fender.

I may be able to reduce the drop, increase the camber, but the problem for me is so minor that it isn't worth futzing up the handling I've worked so hard to dial in. With fat new tires on (Dunlop Star Spec or similar) it will rub for a little while until the fender modifies the tire. :-) Free!!

With the PS2 and the RE11, no rubbing at all. Their shoulders are more rounded. I had BFG KDW2's on there once, huge meats, lots of rubbing.

What's good about the 135's, and something I miss, is that they look like 19's because of how they're shaped.

^ I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought they looked bigger than 18". Some weird optical illusion..
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    135s for the win. From my car:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast