Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

OFF TOPIC: Happenings in Newport News, VA - A Tale of Cash($$$), Earthquakes and The Incredible Hulk

So......I guess you are wondering why I am posting this, in this section. I will explain...trust me....if you will just give me a moment of your attention, prior to prosecution.

At exactly 34 minutes, past "earthquake" time, your good buddy DW77 pulled into Olde Point Bank (Heck....maybe it was Towne bank), locked the doors (not the greatest part of town), and "looked back" as I leisurely strolled into the bank.

I was in the bank down on Warwick and Cedar, in the heart of Newport News, VA. I was in uniform, looking squared away.....looking like I had lost my way from a sailing vessel of sorts. Always a little bit uncomfortable, as people just seem to look at you more.

As I approached the counter to cash a $300.00 check, a young blonde woman remarked, "thank you for your service Sir, how may I help you?". I said that I would like to cash my check please, and I promptly handed it to her.

At this time I noticed a hulk of a man....kind of pacing back and forth behind me. Not into racial profiling (but also not dumb), I noted this individual to be about 6'5", African American, had a fro, hat on backwards, and was wearing a security shirt that was big enough for me to use as drapes.

So.....there we are....in the bank.....the teller is counting loudly....."$20, $40, $60..." pretty loudly...all the up to $300, then hands me the bundle of cash. Mmmm. Now what? I just kind of looked at her..looked at the TV, that was reporting the earthquake news...looked back at her....noted the tree of the man...still pacing behind me...then...I just kind of looked back at her.

Well....I wasn't going to complete the rest of my day like this....so....I decided to turn around. NOTE: Few of you know this about me....but my hands are a registered weapon in 49 states. Straight up....the police told me I was not allowed to put my hands in my pockets, because I do not currently have a concealed weapons permit.

So....as I go to walk out....the pacing giant of a man approaches me.....and.....and.....and....

....asks me in the kindest, most gentle voice....."Sir....I noticed your car and was wondering if you would let me take a few pictures of it.

What?

I almost burst out laughing. I said sure thing Chap.....and we strolled outside to the whip.

Found out this young man's name is Major. Has a Honda that he tracks, and had...parked respectfully 3 spaces from mine, an E39 (528i). Really nice looking BMW.

Anyways...we probably talked about 20 minutes (I found out that he spotted me a couple blocks before the bank, and then he followed me. I called him a stalker...he laughed - Thank God!)....I handed him a card....and I told him we would take care of him.....should he ever need help. I'm banking this guy joins up. He just had this steelie look in his eye, that said, "I want a ZHP" or at least "I want an E46" (not to slight anyone...I'm not like that)

Just thought I would share this funny (but true) story with the family....and if you see Major, before I do...tell him I said "Hi"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

We'll be waiting for him.

Major, welcome (when you get here).

If he only knew how close he came to a beat down...

I love "don't judge a book by its cover" stories like this. Especially when big bad ass looking dudes turn out to be totally cool.
    Hope he joins.
    -ADAM

Agree. Guy sounds like a sweetheart. Hope to meet him at Virginia meet next year.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup......He would have definetly been in a world of shit...had he "come at me bro"

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Great story and presentation. If I see someone that looks like this behind me im gonna just turn around and be like "what up major".

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post

Great story and presentation. If I see someone that looks like this behind me im gonna just turn around and be like "what up major".
    LOL....yeah.....he would just say......."Hi, how are you?". "Did you lose something?"

This has got to be the THREAD of the day. HAHAHA so funny

Awesome story. So much winning.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.