Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lighting for my zhp

so i went on bimmian.com, mod bargains, and bimmerworld and for the 3 different parts i want (clear corner lenses, red white red sedan tail lights, and clear side markers) every places wanted from $350-$450 for all of these parts and they were either depo or eagle eye brand (non oem)...

NOW i was on ebay last night and found depo brand lights and they come as a bundle together for $200 with shipping and all included... but im a little skeptical becuase im the type of people who believe u get what you pay for... What do you guys think? of the posting? is it garbage quality? too good to be true? or just a steal waiting for me to hop on it?

here is the link... http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item231395111f

here is another... http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item1c1e574687

and one more... http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item2a136fa7d5

Depo, is Depo, is Depo. If you don't care about oem....I would hop on it. Seller looks to be in good standing. I have depo RCR, Clear, Clear setup on mine. No issues.

I have always been one to take a chance with aesthetic items such as this. If I'm not happy...I would just end up replacing.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I bought the same Depo lights on Ebay. They fit good and look good also. For the price I am very satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Audi 0000 View Post
    I bought the same Depo lights on Ebay. They fit good and look good also. For the price I am very satisfied.
    which one do u think i should go for? the 1st link or the 3rd.. im not feeling the 2nd link anymore

1st
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

i was also thinking the 1st one but i was like the bulbs are probably crap and its probably cheaper for a reason.. but ima go with ur opinion... THANKS BREH!

Quote Originally Posted by smashin e46 View Post
    i was also thinking the 1st one but i was like the bulbs are probably crap and its probably cheaper for a reason.. but ima go with ur opinion... THANKS BREH!
    NP brutha. I hope it's a win.

ooo anybody know where i can get black bmw emblems hood trunk steering wheel?

okay... i got my corner lenses side markers and tail lights put on... my next thing on the list is led fog lights.. i checked on ebay and when i narrowed it down.. there was only one item to choose from... anybody have really nice fog light bulbs that they can refer me to??... i saw some on bimmian but im looking for other options...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast