Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vector looks like the best deal, thanks for the links.

Remember....it can't be automatic...and has to be constant.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Remember....it can't be automatic...and has to be constant.
    My bad. Forgot to emphasize that it having a manual mode is importante.

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    My bad. Forgot to emphasize that it having a manual mode is importante.

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.
    No worries Bill. It was just that first one was an auto.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

just bought the injector and battery charger from turnersports. uh oh

Noice

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    just bought the injector and battery charger from turnersports. uh oh
    Winning!
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

okay so help!!

i've been trying to install the shark all day and have been unsuccessful. i bought the package from turner motorsports which includes the shark + battery charger. when i connected the the battery charger, it was set to 10amp output and the adjacent switch was set to normal. so i follow the instructions to the absolute letter and on the first try i get the 123 error code (vehicle voltage too low). i then let the battery charge for about an hour. then i tried again, same error. then i realized that the switch on the charger for the setting between DEEP CYCLE and STARTING BATTERY was set to the deep cycle option. so i thought maybe that's it, changed the setting to starting battery, and let it charge for approx another hour before trying again. same 123 error code from the shark unit.

so then i figure it's gotta be the battery. i figure it's the original OEM battery, so it probably needs replacing anyway. drive down to autozone and $175 later i have a new battery. so i just got home and followed the instructions, again, exactly as listed and again am having the same 123 error code. the only other thing i can do is to change the one switch that toggles between NORMAL and CRANK ASSIST (12v/55amp). but the 55amp seems pretty high, and in the manual for the charger it says this setting is for engine starting only...so i'm not sure what to do from here. any help would be awesome! here is a pic of the charger i'm using and the switches i'm talking about...

--Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Voltage needs to be constant 12 to 12.5 volts. Hold old is your battery?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

i just installed a brand new one. don't have a voltage meter but you can't get much more charged than brand new right?

wondering if i should just try it with the right switch toggled to the 12v/55amp setting...

also i have the red cable clasp from the charger connected to the red terminal under the hood and the black connected to the little black post to the left. that's the right way to charge the battery, correct?

thanks for the quick response. i'm dying to get this done tonight!
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast