Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Hey, at least you found a German brand locally at a decent price...!

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv
    Woot!

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.
    Ditto
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    Hey, at least you found a German brand locally at a decent price...!
    I know....just playing. I couldn't even have waited on over night shipping.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

There's a specialty shop that doubles as a Bosch direct store here I'll need to check out, as I've found many Bosch brand BMW parts there for a fraction of what the dealer charges...

Glad to hear it was just the pump Dane.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    Glad to hear it was just the pump Dane.
    No kidding...I thought the saga was gonna keep going....and going......
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Ya know, now that I think about it, I should has recognized this as a possible pump problem. When I had my e32, I had almost the exact same symptoms, and end result was the pump was on it's way to dieing, and then suddenly wouldn't work at all. Replies to that thread on bf.c ultimately revealed many many others had the same symptoms when their pumps were biting the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    Had similar issues w the touring.

Had a vacuum leak - dunno where, will find out.
    My fuel filter vacuum leak was from the intake manifold. Right behind the air filter box where it connects to the intake, there are two small rubber hoses that connect to a plastic tee on the top of the intake. The bottom hose goes to the fuel filter - it had stretched out and needed a zip tie (or replaced) to make a good seal.

You mentioned having the yellow oil light come on. Apparently one other problem that can plague our cars is a blown diaphragm in the Crankcase-Ventilation/oil separator. I'm using oil at a rather rapid pace (1 qt every 200-500 miles) - so I'm ordering the separator and all hoses to change this out and see if this is the problem.

FWIW, watch your consumption.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Thanks Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    My fuel filter vacuum leak was from the intake manifold. Right behind the air filter box where it connects to the intake, there are two small rubber hoses that connect to a plastic tee on the top of the intake. The bottom hose goes to the fuel filter - it had stretched out and needed a zip tie (or replaced) to make a good seal.

You mentioned having the yellow oil light come on. Apparently one other problem that can plague our cars is a blown diaphragm in the Crankcase-Ventilation/oil separator. I'm using oil at a rather rapid pace (1 qt every 200-500 miles) - so I'm ordering the separator and all hoses to change this out and see if this is the problem.

FWIW, watch your consumption.
    If you haven't changed your oil filter housing gasket I would do so in conjuction with the CCV valve and hoses. It makes it much easier.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112