Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale: ECS Tuning Cooling Overhaul Kit Level 2, CSL Style Carbon Fiber Splitters, 3 piece spoiler (Coupe)

I have the following for sale:

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-323...ling/ES263602/

asking $310 shipped. Opened the box to make sure all items are there. Never installed into vehicle - M52 Engine Only it looks like

http://www.modbargains.com/3-Piece-Rear-Spoiler-E46.htm

asking $80 shipped. Never installed onto vehicle. comes primed. This is for a Coupe Only

http://www.khoalty.com/bmw-e46/exter...m3-bumper.html

asking $80 shipped. Never installed onto vehicle. just opened box to make sure the items were correct. I will include BMW Factory adhesive with this. I specifically ordered this from the dealer at like $30 ;(

I obviously had big plans for the BMW but due to circumstances these parts have to go as I no longer am in posession of my BMW. Please don't be rude about pricing. If you want to make me an offer feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Phil
    Last edited by Krueger81; 10-16-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Updates on oil...

Is the rear spoiler black cf, and is it for sedan?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Spoiler is primered gray and is for a coupe. would need to be painted and most likely prepped before that

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger81 View Post
    Spoiler is primered gray and is for a coupe. would need to be painted and most likely prepped before that
    Werd.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Phil, don't worry about rudeness. We don't do that here.

Good luck selling your stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Phil, don't worry about rudeness. We don't do that here.

Good luck selling your stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I figured ya'll wouldn't. I was too lazy to rewrite this so a simple copy and paste did the trick

Oil is sold.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

ill take the bmw 7 qts and the filter.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremcro View Post
    ill take the bmw 7 qts and the filter.
    sorry that was sold this morning and I haven't had a chance to update it.

thanks for your interest though

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Fml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast