Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jreyes19 View Post
    i have been wanting to do this, but havent had the time
    thanks for pitching in, great pics and DIY
    All you need is 15 minutes.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

hmmm thought is was about maybe a 1 hour job (its exam week for FAU )
    but ok then i will do this soon,

also when you bleed the line
    is it you loosen the bleeder valve till all the air is released and it starts to drip fluid
    then you tighten it back up?
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

I didn't have to bleed.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

why not?
    i guess if you plug the line up good enough you wont have to bleed?
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

why not?
    i guess if you plug the line up good enough you wont have to bleed?
    Yessireeeee.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

also when you bleed the line
    is it you loosen the bleeder valve till all the air is released and it starts to drip fluid
    then you tighten it back up?
    Yes, needs to be a solid stream of fluid, unless your quick like danewilson77 & dont let air in the line. I let way too much in, definitely plug line as soon as you can.

Very nice DIY with photos. Rock on bro!
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

no problems with the brakes? seeing the clutch shares the brake system. i bled mine with my brakes and could tell a big difference. that lil sucker is heck to get to though and like a very tiny 6mm if i recall.. wish i'd thought of it at the time and done the delete mod with my brake job months back. :-( maybe next brake job.

Just so I wouldn't need to open up another thread for organization values, I have decided to restart this one :D. Firstly for me if I may ask does the car have to be on a lift for all work to be done? Due to issues I will not be able to borrow any garages from friends so everything will have to be accomplished through jacks, jack stands and ramps. Thanks for any help!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast