Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Umnitza P46. About to pull trigger. Any suggestions

I'm done w/ my Halogens. I don't want spend crazy cash on headlights. Unitza seemed to have fair pricing and solid a warranty.

The "Cabus 35W" allegedly bypass needing a dealer flash to clear errors.

I just wanted to see if anyone had direct experience with any of my selected options and felt I should go in another direction.

Projector46 Premium Sedan 2002-2005 Facelifted with Orion

Car Model - 2002-2005 3-series Sedans
    Xenon - Canbus 35W
    Car Type - Sedan
    Color - 6000K

Angel Eyes - Predator Orion V2
    Clear Film Protection - Headlight Only
    Pre-Installed - Yes, Please
    $594.96

Direct link to other options and pics.

Any opinions? Thanks!
    -ADAM

Gah I envy your choice. I want to do this so bad to my car but I don't have that kind of money to spend on lighting. I'm curious to see if anyone else says that this is the best route to go for projectors.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Thanks, NJ. Seems like a solid choice. The "FK-R" option is supposed to be the bad ass on the block, but bump the price to over $800.00

Just want to make sure that no one has any horror stories before i place an order.
    -ADAM

Meh, if you're going to spend $600 on lights, what's another $200 to get the FK-R?

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    Meh, if you're going to spend $600 on lights, what's another $200 to get the FK-R?

Mine as well send your headlights to (insert the lighting company name that I completely) forget to get FK-R retrofit. It should cost around the same bill for regular P46s but you keep it OEM housing, which is huge IMO

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Lightwerks will cost $600.00 in labor alone. Already looked into them.

Have too many other planned projects.
    -ADAM

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    This has been my philosophy in life. What's another 200 for headlighs? What's another 2k on car? What's another 20k on a house?

I've finally put my foot down lol.
    But yeah, I still agree with you.
    -ADAM

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatek45 View Post
    Lightwerks will cost $600.00 in labor alone. Already looked into them.

Have too many other planned projects.
    Hrm, I remember when I contacted them to do a quad set-up on my car, it was like $1200 total

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Okay...So I'm going to weigh in on this. I'm looking at eBay to do the exact same thing. My only limitation is that the housing has to be before 2002 when the corners were still push in style. I've found plenty of OEM options, so having a to find a pair from 2002-2005, when Xenons were more popular, shouldn't be hard.

The best set up out there by far is comprised of OEM materials. Consisting of the AL Bi-Xenon Projector Housing and Ballasts, a ZKW lens in place of the AL lens and a good set of 5000k DS2 bulbs from Osram or Sylvania/Phillips, you'll have the best light output and greatest viewing distance.

Honestly, I can't see shit at night. I'm almost to the point of pleading to my parents to get permission to buy an OEM setup (I'm on Mod Lockdown for school) My plan is to get an AL preface housing, remove the guts and sell for cash. Purchase AL Bi-Xenons and Ballasts and 5000k bulbs with that new cash. New LCM from the last year e46 (Coded for all the fancy gizmos and gadgets by TerraPhantm) to work with the new lights and then to cap it all off, New Headlight Lenses and Gaskets. Hello Visibility. But I feel like it's a safety issue at this point in time...As are all the failing suspension bushings and blown (but not exploded) shocks, possibly a cracked rear spring.

IDK...there will be a thread about it, I'm sure...probably before Christmas and winter break.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP