Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member

Hey guys my name is Edward and I am a proud owner of what they call the ZHP. Loved it from the start and always a thrill to drive. I am sort of a car geek not on the mechanic side but on like the visual aspect of cars. I have always been interested in becoming a car designer someday and make it big.

Edward, welcome to the forum. If you're a ZHP owner and fan, you've found the right place.

Glad to have you.

Welcome. Youre my first official recruit to the forum haha.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Welcome to the Family.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome I am pretty new myself and i can tell you i love the people here and the way it is run
    you will like it here

Also post up picctures I would love to see your car
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Edward, welcome.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hey guys this probably sounds like a dumb question but how do you add a picture and other info so that it shows up when you post a message. I have uploaded albums to my profile and etc. but cannot find where you can manage what shows up under your post. Thanks

Welcome to your new family and your new obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPER View Post
    Hey guys this probably sounds like a dumb question but how do you add a picture and other info so that it shows up when you post a message. I have uploaded albums to my profile and etc. but cannot find where you can manage what shows up under your post. Thanks
    Over on the left...of main nav bar...there is an "edit signature" option.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/private.php

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome!
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast