Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Touring

Another Touring

I took the first one for the photo contest, but when I downloaded it I was extremely unhappy with the outcome.

The rest are from a photoshoot I did around Germantown, MD at a local industrial building.

These are all unedited, uncropped. Please be gentle. Constructive criticism welcome.

I plan on doing some post production when I have time.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Looks good ...I ended up removing the rack because I was not using it lately. Now my fuel mileage went up.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Damn...so smexy. Needs moar lower.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Do you have the 5mm spacers on you had mentioned before? I pretty sure I can see a difference in the rear.

Either way the wagon is look'n good. Would like to see shadow trim on it though. It is DIY-able too.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

^+1

I need spacers and finish the black out trim.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb74 View Post
    ^+1

I need spacers and finish the black out trim.
    +2
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Oh, btw, love the front plate!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

#3 is on point.

Looking good, Bill. Shadowline trim would be hot on the swaggerwagon.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb74 View Post
    Looks good ...I ended up removing the rack because I was not using it lately. Now my fuel mileage went up.
    Hmmm... that's a great idea. I might have to try that. Did you remove the factory rails too?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Damn...so smexy. Needs moar lower.
    Thanks! Yes... KW V1s would have me looking less XI-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Do you have the 5mm spacers on you had mentioned before? I pretty sure I can see a difference in the rear.
    I'm looking at a metric ruler... and I want to say they might have been 15mm spacers. Sorry if I misspoke. There was quite a difference when I measured the wheel. I'm not flush... but I've got a little wider stance in the back. I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Either way the wagon is look'n good. Would like to see shadow trim on it though. It is DIY-able too.
    Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Looking good, Bill. Shadowline trim would be hot on the swaggerwagon.
    Thanks! Mmmmm... Would like. I may try some vinyl on the window and rear roundel trim and replace the front grill later this year. I'm afraid I'm too chicken to sand and spray as Stewart suggests....

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    #3 is on point.
    Thanks Casey!

With this set of shots, I was getting rather frustrated with the lack of clarity in the background of the shots. I assume its "normal" for the background to lose focus as I zoom and focus on an object in the foreground - but because it isn't more out of focus, it just looks "messy" or "sloppy" to me. Is that just me? I'm assuming it's something I'm doing as I've heard many times that any shot can be made good irregardless of the equipment.

I should've snapped a bunch more, but I was trying to rush and get a bunch of different shots.

Once I finish my reading list of parenting books, I'll be moving onto photography books...

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast