Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello From South Florida

Well I am a member at Bimmerforums and E46fanatics
    and was invited here, and the atmosphere here seems great, completely different from everyone else

My name is Josh I live in West Palm Beach
    my car is
    2004 BMW 325i (not a 330i zhp )
    83k current miles
    Japnrot color code

here are some recent pictures of my ride, Please leave me any feedback or suggestions

current mods include

all clear lights
    LED tails
    black out kidney grills
    Euro plate and bracket
    red/black CF emblems (not in pictures)
    angel eyes (have them wired to corners but I am going to re-wire to ecu and have
    them fade in and out when lock and unlock car)
    Infinity Basslink 10" sub in trunk

idk what % tint i have. they were on the car when i bought it

Miro 111 (with custom Red Time attack ring)
    19x8.5 et 35 front wrapped in Nexen radial N3000s 235/35/19
    19x9.5 et 33 rear wrapped in Nexen radial N3000s 245/35/19

sorry if I missed anything

Thank you Dane for inviting me to join here
    and Marcus for encouraging me to post my introduction thread

let me know what you guys think
    I know its not everyones favorite color combo (black and red, blacck rims) LOL
    the car is my DD and commuter school (boca raton, 1 hour away)
    and waiting to fix my drive way entrance to drop the car in the future

havent had any problems did all maintenance, minus the cooling and vanos overhaul
    will be doing vanos hopefully soon and going to save for cooling system

Welcome. Great looking ride! Drawp's gonna be perfect.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Josh, glad Dane invited you. And I'm glad that I could twist your arm into posting an introduction thread.

This place is completely different (as you mentioned). Without the drama, we can concentrate on our cars and each other. We don't have to worry about the other crap.

Welcome!

Welcome Josh! Glad to have you.

Just my 0.02: If you can DIY and unless you've notice something that is typical of VANOS issues, I'd recommend going for cooling system overhaul kit first. Previous owner of my car did not, ran the car with cracked expansion tank, and I ended up having to replace the engine after purchase.

Oh. I like the color combo.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Thank you dane and marcus you guys are awesome

thank you bill, i was looking at the level 1 ecstuning cooling kit, would that be good enough? ( i almost have enough selling somestuff to earn money )
    also i have an annoying acceleration stutter in 3rd and 4th gear around 2800 rpm , i figured the stutter was caused by the vanos
    although i know the vanos is not detrimental (i think) it just annoys me lol

but i see what your saying about the cooling system first, how did you know your expansion tank was cracked
    did you engine start to overheat?

Welcome and you 're right atmosphere here is great, like no other. Great site Marcus

We keep it real on this site. If you want drama and lameness, there are plenty of other forums out there for that. If you want professional, informative, and friendly, you've found the spot!

I am glad to hear it finally someone figured out what we have all been looking for lol
    Thank you also for all of your welcomes
    I am reading through the stickies, and I especially like the Mafia Family Rules thread

Josh, if you know of others who would fit in here, be sure to invite them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast