Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Advertisers at ZHPMafia.com

Affiliate advertising is simple. ZHPMafia.com receives a modest commission if you buy something from one of these advertisers.

ZHPMafia.com is a labor of love for me. I did not launch this site so that I could rich. Instead, this site was launched so that ZHP owners and enthusiasts could discuss all things ZHP Performance Package. Still, one unfortunate downside of launching the site is that it costs money to run.

Therefore, here's what I'm asking of my ZHP Mafia family. If you're ever going to purchase something from one of the advertisers below, please consider using the affiliate links that I've provided on this page. By doing this, you'll be helping ZHPMafia.com grow, since I receive a small commission any time that you buy something from these advertisers.

The same goes for Khoalty.com. If you're going to buy something from there, please mention that you heard about Khoalty.com from ZHP Mafia. A simple note at checkout -- in the comments section -- that says "ZHP Mafia" will suffice.

In addition to using affiliate ads, you can also feel free to make a donation -- of any size -- to ZHPMafia.com. Any and all donations are used strictly to fund operations at ZHPMafia.com. None of the funds are used for personal expenses.

List of Advertising Partners

From time to time, an advertiser requires that a disclosure be made by an affiliate. Here's one of them: ZHPMafia.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Love it!!

Just bought some LED AE's from Khoa. I didnt see anywhere to enter a "referral code" so I just put it in comments. I hope that works

Yep. That does work. There is no referral section. Khoa said to just put it in the comments section. That works.

Wow! Shipped out on a Sunday, I am impressed. I wonder how long UPS will take to get it across town.

New affiliate advertiser added to the list. It's Detailed Image, which, I suspect, a lot of us do business with. I'm a customer of Detailed Image, for the record.

The Wall Street Journal is now an advertiser.

Barron's is now an advertiser.

Advance Auto Parts is now an advertiser.

And there will be some cool promotions coming down the pike. I can see some of their expired ads in my inventory. They'll come back again. When they do, I'll be sure to promote those discounts. Right now I have a 20% off coupon for spending $100. See banner ad at top of site.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast