Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Amazon.com is now an advertiser.
    Haha-- This is an awesome one. I might be able to solely fund the site from here on out. I order from amazon like a madman...Prime ftw!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

So does my wife. She makes more Kindle purchases than anyone I know. She will be using the Amazon link every time she buys something.

Love my Kindle-- although I've been neglecting it a bit since I found this site.

If she's looking to help research some styles for your future as a fiction writer, I have two words for both of you: Harlan Coben.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks for the tip. Will look at Harlan Coben.

FootballFanatics.com is now an advertiser.

I suspect a lot of us are sports fans here. These guys sell NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, etc., apparel and merchandise.

My mom got a kindle for christmas and I got her a gift card to buy a bunch of books. I will set her up so she can use this banner and help support the site as well.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

i was like, how come i don't see any ads anywhere. Duh Google Chrome ads blocker lol

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    i was like, how come i don't see any ads anywhere. Duh Google Chrome ads blocker lol
    Actually, thanks for posting that, Ray-- was trying to figure out why I was seeing them on my phone but not on the laptop-- Firefox was blocking as well.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    My mom got a kindle for christmas and I got her a gift card to buy a bunch of books. I will set her up so she can use this banner and help support the site as well.
    Yep. You can just give her the link. She can put it in an email or wherever. I have some friends doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    FootballFanatics.com is now an advertiser.

I suspect a lot of us are sports fans here. These guys sell NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, etc., apparel and merchandise.
    Steelers are playin Sunday. Just a heads up...if anyone wants to watch Superbowl champs play....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast