Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cool Bavarian Autosport Show and Shine - Sunday Oct. 2nd

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

It is about that time of the year again... Yes, for all of us Roundel worshipers in New England, Bavarian Show and Shine is right around the corner.

I have been an avid attendee for several years, but never an entrant.

Well, that's all changed, now that I have a pretty little Imola Saloon that I would like to showcase this year... and what I want to do is bring along as many of my fellow ZHP-er's as I can!

Together with Stathi (gr330ZHP), I am trying to round up everyone who is within reasonable driving distance from Portsmouth, NH, so we can lock down some ground at the show!

Here's the scoop: The gates open Sunday Oct. 2nd @ 8:00am sharp. Stathi and I have a couple of Imola ZHP sedan's, and we're are going to be rep-ree-zent-ing... The Family. In order to acquire some prime time real estate, ETA of 6:30am is in your best interest. There will no doubt be a line and a crowd developing at that time. Since it would be too much of a cluster f*ck to get everyone together at the gates, my goal is to have a handful (or more) of us meet at either the parking lot of Friendly's or 99's, which is about a 1/2 mi. from the BavAuto. grounds, then mount up!

I know some have attended, some have entered, some are newbie's...

But for all of you who were thinking about... my question: WHO'S WITH US?!

F.Y.I. http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp - At the bottom of the page, bottom row of red links on the left...
    FAQ: http://www.bavauto.com/ss11info.pdf
    Last edited by CERF04ZHP; 09-03-2011 at 06:38 PM.

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

Thinking about it....

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

^like.

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

Im usually there around 6:30 with our small group. The last 2 years I got probably the best spot on the grounds :D

Pumped for the show again as always! This will be my 4th year showing my ZHP at show and shine

I'll be there if I'm not traveling for work this year. From what I have heard it's a great time

sounds like fun but to far for me to drive:-)

It is a blast! I have been to other big shows, even for VW/Audi/Porsche and nothing compares to Show & Shine! Right size, time of year and just an incredible event!

It's over a 4 hour drive for me............... and don't give a crap.
    This year, I WILL be there (unless any other disasters that come up), and WILL be there with you at 0630 if I end up going!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I live in Oregon, it might take me few days to get there lol......

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    It's over a 4 hour drive for me............... and don't give a crap.
    This year, I WILL be there (unless any other disasters that come up), and WILL be there with you at 0630 if I end up going!
    If you haven't been, I can promise you will enjoy yourself and find it well worth the drive.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast