Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Thanks for the input, points well taken, What do you guys think of doing the CAR FAX check, I know it does'nt always tell you everything about the car.
    I posted some pics of my past BMW rides on my New Members Thread if you wanna look, I'll post the my current ones soon..... Still searching for the IR

Could be my imagination...or the light...but there appears to be a very slight color difference between a section(s) on the passenger side.
    May have been repainted....if so....it's a very good match....but not perfect.
    I'm only finishing my first cuppa here, so - it could just be a hallucination :-)

I think it's wise to get a Carfax and Autocheck report for any car I'm buying.

Autocheck is a forum advertiser here. You can get the report by clicking the link to the right of the first post and last post here in this thread. Autocheck allows you to get an unlimited amount of reports for a month. Carfax allows you five reports.

When I am buying a car, I make sure I do all of the homework I can do, which includes buying Carfax and Autocheck.

Talked to Dealer

I actually called the dealership selling this car on Friday when the C/L ad was posted. He's very nice (as all salesmen should be I suppose) and exceptionally professional. He purchased the car at auction and does NOT have any service history. However, he is the third 'owner', and knows that the vehicle was originally purchased in Denver, then moved to Las Vegas. If one were really interested, they could call the BMW dealerships in Denver and Las Vegas and see if any maintenance records are available there.

He also told me that the lowest price he could let the car go for is $19,699. This still seemed a little steep for a car with no real history to it.

I've decided not to continue pursuing this car, but hopefully this info will help someone.

Good information. Thanks for providing it, Noveld.

noveld, thanks for the info, same here.... the search continues for the IR

I too looked into this car but close to a month ago when he had it posted to facebook marketplace. The sales guy is very nice and provided as much info as he had. It lines up with the info provided by Noveld, so its good the story has not changed since then. From the pictures I saw the car looked very nice. To those interested the color variation and dullness in a few spots was explained to me as due to the clear bra it has. I can see that happening and is one of the reasons I shy away from film on paint. We completely disagreed over the price he was asking and parted amicably. Given how he was about his price being “fair” and in line with the “market” and assured me it would easily sell for his price, I am kind of happy they still have it for sale. I feel more validated for sticking to 18-18.5k and walking.

Anyone know if this ever sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Anyone know if this ever sold?
    Update: not on craigslist anymore, went to website and its showing SOLD.

Thanks, Dennis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12