Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

September 18, 2011, Track Day, California Speedway

Hey fellas, long time no talk. Myself, Eric, and some friends/customers are going to to California speedway to do a track day. I'll be driving my ZHP, Eric his M3, and a few other customers with a variety of cars. If anyone is interested in joining us, lmk, we are paying for garages for everyone, so those will be complimentary, and we also get a $30 off discount on our rungroup.

It will be an all day event, costs is I think around $130's after discount, which is half of less of what is typical of Cali Speedway. The track is a blast, instructors are available, and you can rent a helmet if you don't have one. Your car just needs to have cooling system in good working order (duh), reliable tires and brakes. No "race equipment" of any kind is necessary. There are no speed limits, minimum or maximum. It is a 100% blast, satisfaction guaranteed!

If you want to go, just sign up on speedventures websites, and put "FSR Group" in the notes to get your discount and free garage.

Ian

In for pics.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Ian, long time no see. Thanks for extending the invitation to the Mafia community.