Page 271 of 325 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3246

Thread: Official Photo of the Day (Potentially NSFW) -- NO CARS

  1. #2701
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by DasMechaniKer View Post
    Did you use a Graduated ND filter on that one?
    I don't live anywhere near a camera shop so, I wasn't able to find one. However; I did find the "graduated Filter" tool in Lightroom 4 and did it all in post processing my RAW images.

    Thanks for the help Kyle.

    Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

    The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

    The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

    Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

  2. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    I don't live anywhere near a camera shop so, I wasn't able to find one. However; I did find the "graduated Filter" tool in Lightroom 4 and did it all in post processing my RAW images.

    Thanks for the help Kyle.
    Sweet! You're quite welcome.

  3. #2703

  4. #2704
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    37,836
    Nice pic my man.

    HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    "Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

  5. #2705
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    9,112
    Not gonna say what those remind me of...


    - Going HAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW M2
    RETIRED: 15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM" | '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

  6. #2706
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    37,836
    Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Not gonna say what those remind me of...


    - Going HAM mobile
    k
    "Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

  7. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    I typically don't comment on photos but did want to comment on this one.

    Guy, from a compositional standpoint, I would have loved if the boat was actually not exiting the photo on the left edge. Instead, I would have preferred a boat that still has some way to travel through the photo -- and preferably at a place that would lead me through the photo. Here, the boat actually runs me right off the page -- and quickly. If you turned the boat around in this photo, and put it at about 1/4 from the left (heading upward), that would have been a winning composition. Of course, I know you have to deal with what you have, so it is what it is. But if you had to do it this way, I would have waited for the boat to leave the frame altogether and just allowed the white wash to carry me through and up into the photo.

    In the future, look for opportunities to use a subject, like this boat, that will drive your viewer right through the image.

  8. #2708
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    37,836
    Great read and tips Mark. That's "$500.00" worth of free advice.
    "Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

  9. #2709
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Valparaiso, IN
    Posts
    3,591
    I think I've re-edited this thing like 6 times over the past few years. Always comes out pretty much the same, lol.

    Last edited by ryankokesh; 07-02-2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: stoopid flickr


  10. #2710
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I typically don't comment on photos but did want to comment on this one.

    Guy, from a compositional standpoint, I would have loved if the boat was actually not exiting the photo on the left edge. Instead, I would have preferred a boat that still has some way to travel through the photo -- and preferably at a place that would lead me through the photo. Here, the boat actually runs me right off the page -- and quickly. If you turned the boat around in this photo, and put it at about 1/4 from the left (heading upward), that would have been a winning composition. Of course, I know you have to deal with what you have, so it is what it is. But if you had to do it this way, I would have waited for the boat to leave the frame altogether and just allowed the white wash to carry me through and up into the photo.

    In the future, look for opportunities to use a subject, like this boat, that will drive your viewer right through the image.
    Thanks for your thoughts Mark, I need that kind of feedback to improve and from a pro like you, it has tremendous value. And yes I did capture those two pictures but, due to timing they didn't turn out as the perfect capture. Also, this picture wasn't planned or setup for, it was just a knee jerk reaction while I was in the right place at the right time.

    Thanks again,

    -guy-


    A little to early, needed to capture between the shadows of the trees and the shadow of the clouds.



    The after effect


    Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

    The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

    The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

    Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 271 of 325 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Black ZHP Photo Thread
    By slowCoupe in forum ZHP Gallery and Video Section
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-12-2020, 10:21 AM
  2. OFFICIAL Mystic Blue photo thread
    By DirtyPillows in forum ZHP Gallery and Video Section
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 07-28-2018, 07:37 AM
  3. OFFICIAL Alpine White photo thread
    By Marcus-SanDiego in forum ZHP Gallery and Video Section
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-22-2016, 06:32 AM
  4. Winner from last E46 BMW Photo Contest
    By danewilson77 in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •