Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 326 of 327 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3267
    A friend of mine took this in Sewanee, Tennessee yesterday in the snow.

The cross is dedicated to all that served our country. For more info; http://www.classichistory.net/archiv...memorial-cross

I’ve been there many times but, never in the snow and it was one of the stops on the Tennessee Mafia Reunion drive.

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I took Botond to Colorado this week because he told me on my drive back from California when I got my Audi that he has never seen the Colorado Rockies and it was one of his bucket list items so I obliged...

Unfortunately we have been dealing with wild fire smoke in this region and the smoke has been bad on occasion...

Botond had a great time checking out the sights but was not too fond of the Gondola ride... he took it in stride though.

Some of the houses at this resort looked amazing as the gondolas went by. The plexiglass windows of the gondolas were scratched from people taking their skis during skiing season...

The views going into the rockies were amazing and Botond got to see the Continental Divide during this trip. All in all a good time for him

And I bet a great time for you too Charlie. Making memories with friends, for friends. Happiness!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    And I bet a great time for you too Charlie. Making memories with friends, for friends. Happiness!
    Thanks Trevor! Yes, I enjoyed doing this and also had an awesome time!

Road trips with friends are fun! Where in Colorado did you stop by? Might have to put that on the itinerary...
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Road trips with friends are fun! Where in Colorado did you stop by? Might have to put that on the itinerary...
    I took Botond to Breckenridge Ski resort where these pictures were taken. Beautiful country. On the way there, I showed Botond Loveland, Arapaho Basin and Keystone where you could go skiing during skiing season. Lots of breathtaking views on the way to Breckenridge.

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I took Botond to Breckenridge Ski resort where these pictures were taken. Beautiful country. On the way there, I showed Botond Loveland, Arapaho Basin and Keystone where you could go skiing during skiing season. Lots of breathtaking views on the way to Breckenridge.
    I’ve been to Loveland pass twice in winter and once in summer. Really contrasting views depending on the time of the year. If you haven’t been to Aspen then that’s another place worth going to, especially in winter. We got stuck in a gondola high up in the mountains during a snow storm. That was quite an experience for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Official Photo of the Day (Potentially NSFW) -- NO CARS

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I’ve been to Loveland pass twice in winter and once in summer. Really contrasting views depending on the time of the year. If you haven’t been to Aspen then that’s another place worth going to, especially in winter. We got stuck in a gondola high up in the mountains during a snow storm. That was quite an experience for sure.
    I could imagine! When Botond and I were at the slopes, the gondola rides were temporarily shut down due to lightening strikes in the area. 25 minutes later they were reopened and we were allowed to go back down if we wanted to ride the gondola, which I did

Yeah Aspen is another nice place with great views but that's perhaps for another trip... by the end of the day my eyes were irritated from forest fire smoke that originated from Arizona so it was time to go back to my brother's home in Fort Collins.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Page 326 of 327 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327 LastLast