Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For Sale (SOLD): BMW Black Euro tray (short) $45 shipped

****SOLD******

as title states black interior euro tray 45 shipped

sorry for bad pics, this is an OEM product, not aftermarket
    selling because my car is a DD and i need cupholders

ok here is a better pic until i can get my hands on a better camera
    small scratches in front and tiny chip in the chrome

let me know any offers you guys may have
    some trades welcome lol
    Last edited by jreyes19; 09-12-2011 at 08:16 AM. Reason: sold

Nice. How's the condition of the finish? Standard discoloration/peeling with age present?

I've got a tan interior... I'm just asking for others. I'm not to the point where I can do an interior swap.

Recommend that you consider getting new cupholders - springs and retractable bits get "sticky" with age and spills.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

no discoloration, has small scratches from normal use by PO, not bad at all
    this tray, is completely original has not been plastidipped (i bought it used from someone on e46f and i never used it),
    i will take better pics tonight
    it just sits in my room, i thought someone could put it to use

thank you bill
    my cup holders have held up, no stickiness yet, i cleaned mine not too long ago
    also if you ever do the interior swap to tan and black send me pics because i love that combination

Looks like it's in excellent condition. If I wasn't getting the CSL center console for my M3 I would have jumped on this....glws This will be a good pickup for anyone who wants the Euro tray
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-06-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Looks like it's in excellent condition. If I wasn't getting the CSL center console for my M3 I would have jumped on this....glws This will be a good pickup for anyone who wants the Euro tray
    thank you, it is in very good condition
    i will be taking pictures hopefully tonight, with a higher resolution camera

also wha is the difference between a csl center console and a normal OEM U.S console

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes19 View Post
    also wha is the difference between a csl center console and a normal OEM U.S console

CSL is CF, no armrest and the window control is moved there since the doors in that car are CF and don't even have the airbags in them anymore

wow i do like it :D
    it looks amazingly sleek (only for coupes i assume)
    i assume you would be running a CF trim to match?
    if you dont mind me asking, how much one of these on average goes for?

The one in the pic is $450, steering wheel with the LEDs is $1400. The interior door trim is around $1600 for the doors and backseats (coupe)

I like it but I'm with you OP, as I need my cupholders too. GLWS.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Very interested. Do you think the short eurotray would fit with the change part taken out and one cupholder rigged in?

The project i want is from front to rear like this: cupholder, short eurotray, arm rest. I want to rig a wireless charging dock in the eurotray and will be fabbing it up. physically is there enough room without modifying the bottom tray to fit the short eurotray and 1 cupholder?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast