Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

ZHP Registry -- Now Live

BMW ZHP Registry Site

From the site's front page:

"Welcome to ZHPRegistry.net - a website for ZHP enthusiasts by ZHP enthusiasts. Our mission is simple: register as many ZHPs as possible to get a better understanding of the population size and breakdown by various options. Submitted VINs are not associated with your personal information, including e-mail address. Please read our privacy policy for more information."

I like the idea of not having to provide personal information. Fact is, I think many people refrain from participating in registries when they have to provide too much identifying information. I believe ZHPRegistry.net's approach will be perfect.

We can do a manual one in HTML - very labor intensive, lemme continue to research this - hopefully the CMS package might have something we can plug-in.

OK. Let me know. I agree that it will be labor intensive. If you figure it out, I can do all of the inputting, etc.

Guys, I would like to do this ZHP Registry. However, look at the notes between me and admin back in October.

Does anyone have the know-how or background to help facilitate this? If you look at the M registry, you can see how they've done it: http://www.bmwmregistry.com/registry.php

Sorry-- can't help with facilitating, but I think it's a great idea.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yep. You can see that my admin and I started bouncing the idea around in October. Just had other things going on. It's on our "to do" list. We have a lot of those!

Hey guys, I am new here from the E46fanatics board. I posted there recently regarding a ZHP registry and was quickly point to this thread. I am in process of doing this now, the actual software will probably be ready in the next 30-40 days. The next step is hosting arrangements. In the interim we can discuss various ideas here.

Problem solved? Nice.
    -ADAM

I was gonna post the M registry link too. It would be cool to have one to see where they all are

Another example just to get ideas...MkIV GLI registry

http://gli.ntalekt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nk_zhp View Post
    Hey guys, I am new here from the E46fanatics board. I posted there recently regarding a ZHP registry and was quickly point to this thread. I am in process of doing this now, the actual software will probably be ready in the next 30-40 days. The next step is hosting arrangements. In the interim we can discuss various ideas here.
    nk, I am computer illiterate when it comes to this stuff. But we can host the registry here. My host is MediaTemple.net. The vBulletin software has editorial capabilities. I have it hidden at this point, though, since I am focusing on the forum.

I prefer the layout of the M registry. I know the owner of the site. I could ask him how he did it (if we need to know).

Let's keep the dialogue going here. I am open to anything and everything.

Nk, were you thinking of something different? Were you planning to host the registry on your own site?

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast