Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 808ZHP View Post
    wow has anyone else seen this listing? This is the only Phoenix Yellow listed on the registry http://www.zhpregistry.net/forsale/D...ing.aspx?id=81
    looks insane!
    We were talking about that nearly three weeks ago. You can find the thread here.

Feel free to join in on that discussion. No shortage of opinions on it.

ahh! I wish I knew about this site on launch day...

Quote Originally Posted by 808ZHP View Post
    wow has anyone else seen this listing? This is the only Phoenix Yellow listed on the registry http://www.zhpregistry.net/forsale/D...ing.aspx?id=81
    looks insane!
    Yeah...we had some discussion on the PY when the listing came out.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

@MrMaico - Seems like 3 sedans that match your taste but no coupes. Speaking of MB/Alcantara. Few days after the site launched we had a registration from Germany based on the IP address. Strangely enough the CARFAX and AutoCheck showed 0 records on the car but it did say that the VIN is invalid. This looked like a suspicious entry so I asked a friend of mine to check the VIN with the dealer. Sure enough this was US Spec ZHP that never left Germany! In the spirit of privacy we do not know who this is nor do we have any contact information, but I'd like to keep it this way. We are keeping track of the cars and not people that own them.

@kayger12 - respects brother, thanks for the kind of words.

@johnrando - That's a good idea. On the pie chart, since the 2 colors are next to each other, there is really no need to alter anything but for Query feature I can easily add "All Blacks (Jet & Sapphire)" as an option. I'll put that on my to-do list.

@Marcus-SanDiego - Any time, thanks for providing a good outlet where we can discuss these things.

@danewilson77 - FTW! I am with you... I'll make sure not that make that mistake again

@808ZHP - Thanks for the logo comment. It's hard to get creative but I figured you can never go wrong with showing Motorsport stripes... does this mean a vinyl sticker coming up???? Also, here are some more pics of the Phoenix, for 2K or so BMW will paint your car any color in their array not available as part of standard offering. This is called BMW Individual. http://www.zhpregistry.net/individua...nixYellow.aspx
    2004 ZHP * IMOLAROT II * OEM Clears * ///M Strut * CoolantSnitch

I'm aware of the individual program. Not to get off-topic but this is one of the best combinations I've ever seen; I'm sure you've seen it. Mark Carson wanted a BMW M6 with Hawaiian Koawood in the interior.

That is awesome! Love Hawaiian Koa wood. Not so into gold cars, but it fits for out there especially. Wasn't aware of this program... I wonder how much that customization costs? Of course, if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Well, it took registering over 400 ZHPs, but there is finally a second Sparkling Graphite, alcantara, 6MT, coupe registered.

Assuming 4,000 in existence, that would mean there were only approx 20 units of my car in existence.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Staggering data...

Out of 400 registered....10 match mine.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

For me, with the matching model year it's 17. Without the MY (matching colors, gearbox and body style) 26!
    2004 ZHP * IMOLAROT II * OEM Clears * ///M Strut * CoolantSnitch

You're doing a great job with the site nk, thanks for creating it!

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast