Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    This is what I used.

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...ission/ES1502/
    HTC Thunderbolt+TT

yeah, i saw you posting that in another thread around here somewhere. .30 cents cheaper on ECS than RL website. i honestly dont know if it has a green label or not. why do you ask?

the suspension on my car is about 90% regarding the actual components themselves. im sure they are worn out a bit as i have some minor clunking going over speed bumps/small bumps at low speeds. ill probably wait on that overhaul and pass on doing any suspension components this go around, want to focus on the motor preferably.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

If your tranny has green label...use MT-90. If it has no label....use MTL. Mine has no label. Here...look through these. The Redline is about half way down page. Read the notes.

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330i-M54_3.0l/Drivetrain/Transmission/

Also...be advised I just picked up my MTL off of Amazon for about $10/qt.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

gotcha. well i think im going to hold off on a few smaller things. im going to get my pads/rotors inspected @ work and see what all i need (hopefully just pads/sensors).

probably start ordering parts sooner than later. hoping to have my m52 e30 back and fully running by the time this needs to happen and then i can drive the e30 for the first time for a few days while this all is being done @ the shop.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

You still selling it?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You still selling it?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

i took a deposit on it a month ago and the buyer backed out for personal reasons so its back up for sale, yes. more goodies/new parts and so on. its VERY close to being finished

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    i took a deposit on it a month ago and the buyer backed out for personal reasons so its back up for sale, yes. more goodies/new parts and so on. its VERY close to being finished
    Yum.

This is what I used.

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...ission/ES1502/
    HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    I thought you used RP synchromax.

Drained and re-filled a few days ago with MTL. I had about 325 miles ion the RP.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Im having one of the techs here at work (Bluegrass Audi (sect of Bluegrass Motorsports)) check the brakes today to see if there is a faulty wire or if the brakes do actually need to be done. thank god for a half price labor rate here, that eases the pain of this service interval haha. i think it may be a faulty wire because i was taking the trash out (apt complex) and i set the ebrake to then go throw the trash out and came back, let the ebrake down, and the light came on. maybe, maybe not. i guess the brakes could stand to be freshened up anyways.......sigh

Autozone.com
    welp, everything has been ordered minus a few OE pieces for the vanos from the dealer (spring and bolts). ive got about 500 miles before i hit 100k and about 900 miles before my next oil change so i think im going to hold off until the oil change. probably mid october i would think.

EBC green stuff pads from ECS
    double vanos anti-rattle and seal kits from besian-systems
    redline fluids from Amazon
    NGK plugs straight from NGKs site.
    all other maintenance items mentioned in the OP from AutohausAZ (love their business/website/pricing)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast