Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone here running M offsets on their BMW 330 ZHP?

Anyone here running M offsets?

Generally; How much fender modding is involved to make this happen with a lowered car? Pulling + Rolling + shaving + tire stretch + camber? I know people have shaved off a few mm's off the back of their wheels to make things fit...

I know its possible...

I'm looking at these sort of offsets:
    19x8.5'' ET32 front
    19x10'' ET25 rear
    Last edited by thesixsins; 12-15-2010 at 11:31 PM.

I think a good guy for you to maybe PM is Ernie (aka Bimmerlifestyle @ Bf.c). He has a pretty aggresive setup.

Damn, I love his car....

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...9#post20738599
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think a good guy for you to maybe PM is Ernie (aka Bimmerlifestyle @ Bf.c). He has a pretty aggresive setup.
    Damn, I love his car....

That is just down right sexy!!!!!
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Ernie is now a member of ZHPMafia.com.

Ernie's profile at ZHP Mafia

I believe Ernie not only rolled his fenders, but also pulled them.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by thesixsins View Post
    Anyone here running M offsets?

Generally; How much fender modding is involved to make this happen with a lowered car? Pulling + Rolling + shaving + tire stretch + camber? I know people have shaved off a few mm's off the back of their wheels to make things fit...

I know its possible...

I'm looking at these sort of offsets:
    19x8.5'' ET32 front
    19x10'' ET25 rear
    That's going to be insanely difficult. You might as well get some flares welded on.
    - Derek

Use this calculator to help you understand where it will end up...

Use it to compare what you have now...to where it would end up.

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

not a lot of fender modding is need

Thanks guys~!

The more research I do; the more confused I get.
    I talked to one guy with similar offsets I'm looking at and he shaved 6mm off the wheel after talking to the manufacturer and confirming the safe limit. Others have shaved fenders, pulled fenders, stretched tires, extreme cambers... etc etc...

I may rethink my wheel choice...

WTF is a shaved wheel? Your joking, right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast