Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm new here

I'm new here

Hey guys. I don't have a ZHP but my friend assured me that you guys wouldn't yell at me for signing up.

I just picked up an e36 M because I borrowed my buddies ZHP for the weekend and had to sell my e38.... Too soft. Haha.

It's a 97 in techo violet... And I couldn't be happier. I hope to meet some of you soon.

Idiot, what's your first name? I have a tough time calling you idiot. Ha!

Seriously, welcome to the site. Be sure to post pictures of that techno. Great color. And we welcome all here.

Enjoy.

Welcome though I doubt you're an idiot if you own an E36 M3 and previously owned an E38.

Welcome. Techno has a soft spot inside me

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Wow. Fast replies.

My name is Eric.... And I am an idiot because I have had my e36 for nearly 2 days and haven't taken good pictures of it yet. Too busy driving I guess.

Here is a crappy pic. Really doesnt do the car justice.

Here is my x-e38

I plan to find some factory M3 wheels for it and swap out seats for daily drivability. Other than that I really cant complain.

Side note... Most e36 Ms I've seen have different side skirts. Can someone tell me what the heck I have?

Thanks guys... I already feel at home

Eric, you're no idiot. Enjoy that beast.

As for side skirts, I don't know enough about the E36 M3 to even weigh in with a guess. Some of the more educated users will chime in.

Welcome to the club! I Mean Mafia..

Welcome, Eric.

Looking forward to some more pics.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Eric....welcome to the Mafia. Beautiful ride.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast