Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Welcome to the Mafia!
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Welcome. Glad to have you over.

It seems I regularly guess the color wrong on intro pics, but that looks black to me. If so, I like to give an extra welcome to black ZHPs. We have a thread in the gallery section for black zhps, so feel free to post some pics there too (if I got the color right).
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

JR, I think you're doing well with this one.

The M3 looks like carbon black. The ZHP looks to be jet black.

JR, thanks so much for the "extra" welcoming for us black zhps. haha You are correct, the zhp is jet black. And sorry Marcus but the M3 is actually jet black as well. It does look like carbon black in the pic and I wish it was but its ok because I have my zhp now and Im happy with it. Thanks again for all the welcomings and as soon as I get my car washed again Ill be taking more pics to show it off. hahaha.....
    -RBY

Thanks for clarifying the carbon black color. Beauty regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem and I agree, she was a beauty and I miss her but someday I want to get another one just like it.
    -RBY

Welcome Reuben, yeah you will like it here... Lots of great people on this forum

Both bimmers look great....hope the ///M wasn't stolen or wrecked...noticed you said it was your old car...
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-14-2011 at 03:51 AM.

Thanks for the welcome Charlie, no the M3 was sold to a very nice gentleman from Canada. Sad to see it go but it was all for a very good reason...
    -RBY

Oh and it must be pretty sweet having two of the best BMWs ever made.
    -RBY

Quote Originally Posted by (BMW) View Post
    Oh and it must be pretty sweet having two of the best BMWs ever made.
    I'm glad to hear that your ///M was sold to a good home. Hopefully this gent will take very good care of her...

As for the ZHP you will love it...

I won't lie... I feel very fortunate to have two of the nicest BMWs made. I enjoy both for their unique characteristics. The ///M for the rawness of power and the ZHP for the smoothness and refinement. I have no regrets driving the ZHP more than the ///M.

With the ///M I feel like I'm going to the prom...you know... the excitement and anticipation....then when I'm driving it, the fun factor gets multiplied to the infinite factor... When I'm ready to come back to earth....well, that's where my ZHP comes in...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast