Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    neil1138 Guest
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    Dane, I should also thank you for your contributions with the photo contest. Keep up the good work man.
    Thanks for being around Casey. We admire the skills you have honed, and appreciate the level of training you provide. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Casey, thanks for mentioning that. Dane does a great job around this entire forum. But the photo contest thing is a thankless job in my opinion. The person arranging it kind of gets forgotten because all of the emphasis is on the participants and ultimate winner.

So, I want to echo your comment. Thanks, Dane, for all you do around here (and all over the site).
    Thanks Boss. I enjoy it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Its awesome that we have such a great sponsor as C.Withers Media. I need to get off my lazy ass and get to shooting so I can contribute more. I appreciate all the advice you have given me and look forward to anything I can absorb in the future.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    +1
    Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by neil1138 View Post
    <3
    Thanks Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Thanks for being around Casey. We admire the skills you have honed, and appreciate the level of training you provide. Thank you
    Much like your contributions to the forum, I do it because I enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Its awesome that we have such a great sponsor as C.Withers Media. I need to get off my lazy ass and get to shooting so I can contribute more. I appreciate all the advice you have given me and look forward to anything I can absorb in the future.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    Just be a sponge: Absorb everything, keep what you need, wring out the crap, and do it again.

Just wanted to update and thank everyone again. Traffic to the new site yesterday was the highest it has been to date.

There were an exorbitant amount of click throughs from ZHPMafia.com.

Casey, glad to hear it. I'm guessing that people have been clicking the logo in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Casey, glad to hear it. I'm guessing that people have been clicking the logo in your signature.
    Great news.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    Just wanted to update and thank everyone again. Traffic to the new site yesterday was the highest it has been to date.

There were an exorbitant amount of click throughs from ZHPMafia.com.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

HA!

I just saw this. Awesome CW, hope things are getting better and better by the day!
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12