Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

E46 BMW 330 ZHP Version of Where's Waldo

Ok-- so most of us do it. When it comes to parking our cars, we strive for a position of tactical advantage.

We remove any threat of swinging car doors by parking somewhere that either cuts in half or totally precludes the chance of someone parking next to us.

We select a position upwind of any shopping carts or cart storage areas and, when possible, try to select an area with a physical barrier to prevent errant carts from homing in on our precious conveyances.

Winds were gusting to 50mph here today, and I saw no less than 5 parked cars struck by wind-blown shopping carts. So while carrying out my obsessive compulsive parking strategy, I decided to snap a few pics for entertainment purposes.

Feel free to share pics of your own well planned parking locations in this thread.

I know I'm not alone...

Where's Jersey Graphite?

50 mph wind gusts today-- Notice the shopping cart flying across the lot about to impact a parked car.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

LOL. I like how you park. I bet when you come out you're surrounded in two jacked up F150's!! It always happens to me when I find a nice open spot. Or you come out and other BMWs are parked beside you.

This is what happened when two cars battled for the one spot beside mine. PWNAGE.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I park mine at the airport all the time. I am super picky there for obvious reasons. I always go for the end spots so I can hug the line and only have to worry about one tard parking next to me.

This is what I came back to last year after one of my trips so I snapped a pic while I was waiting for the engine to warm up. Notice that's not even a parking spot he's in.

Here's another good parking moment. A buddy of mine made a comment on another forum that he wanted to drive my car sometime. My response? I posted this pic of his parking job at a BMW GTG.

I got a ding on my 335 yesterday. Parked near no one. I was sitting in the car when it happened. A simple ding but the guy is paying for it. No paint transfer. But this is why I park in the middle of nowhere.

When I get home I will post a pic of one of my spots yesterday.

Dings, by the way, infuriate me. Makes me realize how little respect people have for other people's property.

Eli-- that Mercedes guy deserved one of these. I keep a supply in my car for such occasions.

Really.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

^LOL I guess I should get a bunch of those card printed out in the perfect Gov't Blue or Pink form. :D

I found this angel of a spot last year that I felt nice and safe in because at the time of parking noone dared fit themselves in. LOL. My dad knew of the parking situation at that time since he was there before and predicted I'd take that spot for protection...hahaha.

--Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

This is my typical parking arrangement. And yet, dumb asses still feel inclined to park next to you. Really?

I'd park next to that! I know it gives one side the chance of no hits assuming the owner, who has tasteful mods, would respect the door next to his!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast