Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 154 of 160 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1596
    Also the most damage-prone BMW wheels ever.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Peterman gonna push me to buy this one and I can't wrap my mind around spending $25k on a car with the most problematic BMW engine

http://enthusiastauto.com/qsearch/?i...orm_display=51

dat dct tho
    There ya go- you talked yourself out of it. If you go from a m54 to an n54, you池e in for a rude awakening if reliability is at the top end of your list of must haves. Fortunately for me I went the other way around.

Mine was a pre facelift but I did the lci tails and a lot of gloss black stuff outside- I actually did the mirror caps BEFORE the IS came out. And I知 still considering gloss black on the OG. Maybe I値l invest in a set of 17 inch apexs for winter duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post

his ZHP is a coupe, so... same and same.
    My coupe has 3 seatbelts in the back. I'm pretty sure a 330Ci is the same. It's the E92 that only has 2 seatbelts in the back.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    My coupe has 3 seatbelts in the back. I'm pretty sure a 330Ci is the same. It's the E92 that only has 2 seatbelts in the back.
    Son I haven't used the back seat in like 2 years and definitely don't plan to have any sprogs

Might as well put a waterbed back there at this point

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    There ya go- you talked yourself out of it. If you go from a m54 to an n54, you池e in for a rude awakening if reliability is at the top end of your list of must haves. Fortunately for me I went the other way around.

Mine was a pre facelift but I did the lci tails and a lot of gloss black stuff outside- I actually did the mirror caps BEFORE the IS came out. And I知 still considering gloss black on the OG. Maybe I値l invest in a set of 17 inch apexs for winter duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ...what if torque and a DCT is at the top end of my must haves...?

Why did you get rid of your N54? Did the Mitsubishi turbos do that thing where they die?

Son I haven't used the back seat in like 2 years and definitely don't plan to have any sprogs

Might as well put a waterbed back there at this point
    Ok put a waterbed in it. I値l come to sleep over in it and give a review of my evening!!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

...what if torque and a DCT is at the top end of my must haves...?

Why did you get rid of your N54? Did the Mitsubishi turbos do that thing where they die?
    well then......

So ultimately what made me get rid of my 335 was that I took a new job that lead me to move in with my girlfriend (now wife) and since we were in manhattan I really had no need for a car. it was really just a depreciating asset and since we had a wedding coming up the following year, i decided to sell.

But honestly owning a 335 for 5 years just wasn't the bmw experience i expected. yes super fast, but i remember needing to take it in for servicing quite frequently for a bunch of little things. I can't remember a lot of them exactly but one that stand out was when i put in the bmw performance pedals and the gas pedal set of some code and when i brought it in to my dealer they were ready to void my warranty. fortunately i had the original pedal with me and swapped it back in front of them and everything was cool. ultimately it left me feeling that bmws (and cars in general) were going to a direction i wasn't ready to go in with technology. i never had waste gate rattle or blow my turbos as others on e90post had but i did go through a couple of HPFPs. And the thought of my car coming to a near dead stop from 80mph on the highway never sat well with me. while i owned the car 20/20 did a special on bmw and the hpfp. Id happily own a 325,328 or 330 from the e90 era. But the N54 left a bad taste in my mouth.

Great shot Kevin!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Holy crap, did anyone else see this S54 Clown Shoe on BaT?!

4,400 miles and sold for $92,000!!!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-bmw-m-coupe-11/
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post

Holy crap, did anyone else see this S54 Clown Shoe on BaT?!

4,400 miles and sold for $92,000!!!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-bmw-m-coupe-11/
    I saw that. It's absolutely bonkers price.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Page 154 of 160 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast