Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale : 2005 BMW 330iCi ZHP : $20K : Silver Grey/Blk Alcan/Alum Cube : Winter Pkg : Manual : 62K Miles : Portland

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi all,
    Here's a Cars.com listing:
    Color appears to be Silver Grey. Sorry, I have 'Silver' in the subject line...maybe Marcus can edit that (TIA).
    Somebody needs to teach this seller how to focus his camera....every single picture is out of focus - amazing that someone would post pics like that...what is he/she thinking...or smoking? :-)

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

this one's been listed for a few months...not sure what the deal is. maybe price is firm and he's being patient.

nice looking car, crappy pics notwithstanding. i wish mine had the silver cube...contrasts beautifully with the black dash/upholstery
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    this one's been listed for a few months...not sure what the deal is. maybe price is firm and he's being patient.

nice looking car, crappy pics notwithstanding. i wish mine had the silver cube...contrasts beautifully with the black dash/upholstery
    Agree...it's probably my favorite color and interior combo too.
    The Carfax looks good - the 2 previous owners (Cali) apparently took the car to just 2 BMW dealers for regular services. The car was bought by a dealer right around the time that the INS-II was due. Any buyer needs to verify if the expensive INS-II has been done or not, and factor that into the price. I would be looking to pay around $16.5 for this in a private-party sale if the car looks really clean, and if the INS-II has been done...and I would deduct a grand if it hasn't. Of course buying it through a dealer, they have to make something on the car.

Sucks that the price is $20k set in stone. He did say the FCABs were replaced and an oil change performed.

Quote Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
    Sucks that the price is $20k set in stone. He did say the FCABs were replaced and an oil change performed.
    Well, one bright spot cost-wise, is that if a buyer buys it and titles it in Oregon - there is no sales tax...which could be a savings of as much as $1,500 over some other locales. My understanding is that after that original titling and paying a nominal registration fee (in Oregon)...one could re-register the car in a different state of residence a year later, and get around the sales tax...since the new state wouldn't consider the registration transfer a 'sale'. A bit of a pain...but might be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by e34slt View Post
    Well, one bright spot cost-wise, is that if a buyer buys it and titles it in Oregon - there is no sales tax...which could be a savings of as much as $1,500 over some other locales. My understanding is that after that original titling and paying a nominal registration fee (in Oregon)...one could re-register the car in a different state of residence a year later, and get around the sales tax...since the new state wouldn't consider the registration transfer a 'sale'. A bit of a pain...but might be worth it.

wouldn't i need to be a resident for Oregon for a certain amount of time? As much as I would love a silver gray ZHP, I have a possible deal on a black ZHP with 55k miles for $19k going on. some guy is also offering $19.5k shipped for an 04 m3 in silver grey as well, decisions decisions...