Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Expired Helmet Wanted

Hey guys,

As the title says, im looking for an expired helmet. Can be M or SA rated. SA rated would be cool to get if possible.

I need it for an engineering materials class, its going to get cut up and destroyed, and then re-engineered. Hence why I want expired ones.

If anyone is willing to donate one they have sitting around and could care less to see it disappear. If you could donate it to me that would be fantastic. I will pay for shipping if I can't pick it up local.

Thanks in advance,

Kyle

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    I have an M95-rated HJC that recently expired. It's an open face, if that matters. I just bought a new helmet and still have my M2000, so I won't be needing this M95. You're welcome to it! Just shoot me an address. I can even use the box that the new Shoei came in.

I don't get on here much anymore, so drop me a note at mjv325 at gmail if you want it.