Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    He quoted $135 shipped.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Still going strong with my stoptech Ray got for me about three years ago.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

currently one of my suppliers is having some type of relationship problems with centric. So my prices have gone up a tad bit. I do have another supplier that really competes and shipping is super duper fast.

Thanks Oli for the love.

I'm still around and always a text a way. I know i haven't been on here much, but you guys can always reach me at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    currently one of my suppliers is having some type of relationship problems with centric. So my prices have gone up a tad bit. I do have another supplier that really competes and shipping is super duper fast.

Thanks Oli for the love.

I'm still around and always a text a way. I know i haven't been on here much, but you guys can always reach me at anytime.
    You da man Ray

Make sure you bed these pads. If you don't your rotors will eventually feel "warped" and shimmy all over the place. Do 10 or so 60-5mph stops at 90% brake force all in a row, then make sure you drive for about 15 minutes at 60mph to properly cool them back down. Repeat as necessary until you get some good smooth pad transfer, which should look like a nice slightly grey look on the rotor face (it should NOT be super shiny like chrome, that means you have no pad transfer). Then you'll be golden and have nice strong smooth stops for many moons.

These pads need help with laying down good pad transfer. Other street pads don't, but they aren't as performance oriented either.
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    ESS Twin Screw Stage 2 - Wavetrac - Headers - Borla - BMW Performance
    Turner Motorsports - Powerflex - Hawk Performance

Build thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...yan-s-2003-ZHP
    Wheelwell: 2003 BMW 3 Series
    Fuelly: 2003 BMW 330i

Anyone have contact info for Ray? Looks like his site is down for maint... pm'd him few days ago. My zhp is parked til i can put new pads and rotors on

Not sure about Ray. I got my Stoptech from TireRack (use affiliate link).

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

He got ahold of me, pads & rotors on the way

Quote Originally Posted by hermannea View Post
    He got ahold of me, pads & rotors on the way
    Awesome

Any chance the StopTech street performance would be causing heat spots on my Centric rotors? I just got my alignment done at the dealer and they said the pulsation when braking from 30-40 mph could be from heat spots on the rotor. They also said I might have three bent wheels, so I'll get those looked at elsewhere.

Anyway, I got home and there is just a slight lip on the edge of my rotors. Could the pads have already worn the rotors down? It's been 2 years and 20,000 miles since I installed them. Could I have done the bed in process incorrectly?

I haven't had a chance to get the wheels off and really look at them, just trying to figure out if I need a new set of rotors and pads on all four corners now, or if there was a rookie tech who misdiagnosed the pulsation.
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345