Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have the front and rear UUC bars. Only issue I have had with them is going through my driver side rear swaybar endlink TWICE! Not sure why that keeps happening. I need to get under the rear this week and adjust my exhaust so i'll be able to check and see if I went through ANOTHER endlink.

I really have no idea what I am doing

Did you notice much of an improvement in handling since it's such a minimal diameter increase?
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Honestly if you want a stiffer ride try upgrading the bushings. If you find that the improvement is what you're looking for then you don't have to spend any more money. Unless you're playing with your suspension, I wouldn't try to increase the understeer on the e46.

To clarify the sway bar diameter F/R:
    e46 330Ci/i ZHP - 23.5mm/18.0mm
    e46 328Ci/i ZSP - 24.0mm/19.0mm
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by HokieZHP View Post
    Did you notice much of an improvement in handling since it's such a minimal diameter increase?
    With the UUC sways and coils, i can take any corner my buddies in M3's can and sometimes more. We had a hilly drive a while back and a number of M3's were behind me trying to play catch up on the twisties. Meanwhile, i was firmly planted the entire time.

For normal day to day driving I have to hit corners pretty hard in order to break the tires loose/sideways

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Honestly if you want a stiffer ride try upgrading the bushings. If you find that the improvement is what you're looking for then you don't have to spend any more money. Unless you're playing with your suspension, I wouldn't try to increase the understeer on the e46.

To clarify the sway bar diameter F/R:
    e46 330Ci/i ZHP - 23.5mm/18.0mm
    e46 328Ci/i ZSP - 24.0mm/19.0mm
    It's odd how the ZHP and M Sport Package II have two different sized sway bars. I would thought the ZHP would have the larger bars instead of the ZSP.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb74 View Post
    It's odd how the ZHP and M Sport Package II have two different sized sway bars. I would thought the ZHP would have the larger bars instead of the ZSP.
    I believe the ZSP also has a tighter turning radius too? Or maybe the ZHP does. Don't remember, I know i looked this up when I had my M3 and saw that the non-M3's had a tighter turning radius

Hmm difficult decision since I don't want to get the Hotchkis ones and realize that they're way too stiff for street driving.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Kpro has the Hotchkis Bars. From behind they can take an exit ramp like nobody's business.

Nathancarter has the TMS Bars. Says they're the best thing he could do for his '02 330i.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I wish I had options for larger swaybars but no company offers them for a e46 xi wagon.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

I have UUC sways (F&R) on my 135i. They are nice but UUC as a company I was not impressed with. Really back lack of communication, took forever to ship my stuff to me and then ended up sending me the wrong front bar, wanted photos of everything and all this back and forth with them to get them to replace it with the correct one... guess it was a shock to them to think their box had the wrong part number on it. Anyway after 5 weeks from my original order date, the front went on finally and they worked well. If I had to do it over again I'd have taken the Hotchkis set instead. I won't do any more business with UUC. They screwed a buddy of mine over with 4 1/2 hrs unneeded labor to install an SSK. Said he had to have the whole drive shaft removed to get it in, tech called them 4 hrs later asking them why the shaft needed to be removed, he could have easily gotten it in without touching a thing...

Shady if you ask me.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast