Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Haha. Made me think of the giraffes from yesterday. You can feed the giraffe three biscuits for five bucks.

Gheybe Guest
    Giraffes are my favorite animals. Them and Pandas. I love them.

I am really liking those day night shots.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
    If you don't risk it, you don't get the biscuit.

You know how hungry I am.
    Don't have to risk it. Just have someone support the rig from behind the camera, skillfully.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Gheybe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Don't have to risk it. Just have someone support the rig from behind the camera, skillfully.
    I'm usually right there on the camera in case something happens.

In a couple of months I'll hopefully be doing some very nice upgrades to the rig. I'll be able to do anything I want. Right now I got some limitations.

ok so thanks to Marcus and Casey w.
    I went to get a feel for the camera i was looking at
    I now want a camera that is more expensive than i originally wanted lmao

I proceeded to target and saw the D3100, D5100, and the T2i

D3100- good for price, but hate how they put buttons on the left side of the screen (inconvenient )

T2i - great feel awesome resolution and price

D5100 - good resolution, love the speed and options, flip out screen and all buttons on right side

so i must save for it

thank you guys for suggesting this adventure
    but still jealous of all your equipment
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Josh, definitely don't be jealous of my photo equipment. I have a Nikon D7000. Not expensive and not highly sought after by everyone. Just a solid body that you should check out.

Glad to went to check out the gear in person, though. Smart.

Gheybe Guest
    The same way that your chances of winning the lottery get a hell of lot higher once you buy a ticket, the same thing goes for buying a camera. The chances you'll know what you want and be happy with it get higher the more you go check them out. I think I went to the store about 5 or 6 times before I pulled the trigger. Same thing for the majority of my large purchases. I go to the store about 4 times at least to see the product. I think it took me about 3 months to buy my road bike.

^^ good idea.

And if they will let you take test shots with the cameras in store, all the better.

thanks I am hoping to pull the trigger on a camera by december to take with me to new york
    I would love to take pictures there

thank you guys for the advise going to the store definitely let me know more of what i am looking for in a DSLR now

EDIT: the D5100 was the only one that let me take test shots, i would have loved to take test shots with the Canon T2i
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast