Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Less than four days to go in the auction. $8700. Someone may get a nice bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by noveld View Post
    Regarding shipping: If you go to the Ebay auction, they will provide a few free quotes for open-container shipping: these quotes seem to be very competitive. Not sure why I'm telling you this, as I may be bidding against you for the car :-)

Also, just curious: does anyone have any experience with the larger wheels and H&R springs? How negatively do they impact ride quality. I always thought that stock BMW ZHP suspension would be sufficiently stiff for my needs. Also, are there any other adjustments that should have been made when these lowering (guessing) springs were installed?

Thanks!
    Thanks for the info on the shipping via EBay. True, we might be bidding against one another, but hopefully it will go to ZHP Mafia member

I would guess the ride might be 20% firmer. I have never driven a ZHP, so I don't know how firm they are from the factory. I would have preferred the OEM springs. Firmer Bilsteins or Konis would be a better match with the H&R's from a handling perspective.

And if you guys do bid, be sure to use the eBay links in this thread. Maybe the site will get a commission! (I've given up trying to understand eBay's commission structure.)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    And if you guys do bid, be sure to use the eBay links in this thread. Maybe the site will get a commission! (I've given up trying to understand eBay's commission structure.)
    Will do

fyi. i have h and r cup kit with sport springs. they are great. ride is similar to stock. not really harsh. they make race springs too, and they drop it even lower. i would put it as 90% same as stock. 10% firmer. so basically the same. i really like mine. Lance has them to and likes them as well. I drove the zhp with stock springs for 30k+ miles before the new setup, and about 8k since the new springs. just fyi for everyone.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Thanks for the info Mtnman and MPowerFanatic.

I contacted the seller via Ebay, and thought that I would post their response for everyone's info. There are a few things revealed below that weren't discussed in the description or original post.

I have it listed on a few sites. Im trying to sell the car quickly. I work for Audi Porsche now and have a new S4 on order. I do have a few records for the car mostly just the oil change sheets. When I worked for BMW I had technicians do work for me on the side. Under the table was always cheaper than at the dealership. I have owned the car since the summer of 2007. The car had roughly 38k miles on it when I purchased it. I have a 50 mile commute to work round trip which is all on the highway. The OEM wheels do have tires on them. The have more than 90% tread left. I actually have the OEM wheels on the car now. There are a couple of small dents that could eaisly be removed. The lower front bumper on the passenger side has a small crack in it. If you look at the picture of the front of the car you can see it. The car is in great shape for almost being 9 years old. Interior is almost flawless. When I had the front brakes done last year the pad sensor was broken off and has since triggered the brake pad light to be on in the car. The airbag light is on and I was told that it is a sensor relay. I know its tough to purchase a car from another state but I will disclose everything to you before you make your decision. I have clean title to the car. I also would be able to help cordinate shipping. Being in the business I would probably be able to help out there too. Let me know what else I can answer for you. Thanks

Thanks for the updated information.

Two days and 13 hours left in the auction. Still no bids. $8700 to start.

I am new to the board today and glad to be here.

I have this car in my sights, but the seller does not reply to ebay inquiries. Has anyone else had difficulties as well? The silence makes me wonder if the seller is hiding problems or simply not serious about selling. Does not appear to have much in the way of maintenance records. Do you guys take a seller's word that all the work has been done, but has zero documentation to back up the claim? I find it kinda strange the owner would have all these faulty sensor (brakes and airbag) lights in the dash versus paying a few bucks to fix them.

However, no reserve auction has my interest.

I'm thinking that it could be related to the fact that a friend of the owner is selling the car. The seller of the car has been fairly active in this thread, though. Always sucks when an intermediary is involved in the sale. Sometimes you don't get the communication you're looking for. Still, as I said earlier, the seller has been pretty good about responding to posts in this thread. Feel free to hit the seller up via private message.

Welcome to the forum, Swanson.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast