Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Autologic Performance Tune

Anyone running this? My local indy shop has the ability to do this and was wondering if anyone here is using it.

My indy offered to do the same for me and quoted $400. Said he would send my dme info over to a group in the UK and they send back a custom tune that he would load. I still intend to pull the trigger on this after I get my TMS pulley kit installed. Just curious did you get a $ quote for the tune?

No price quote yet. I just learned of it during a BMW CCA event that my mechanic was hosting. I will ask for more detail when I get my Magnaflow exhaust installed. Keep us posted of your findings please...........

Quote Originally Posted by BurghJR View Post
    My indy offered to do the same for me and quoted $400. Said he would send my dme info over to a group in the UK and they send back a custom tune that he would load. I still intend to pull the trigger on this after I get my TMS pulley kit installed. Just curious did you get a $ quote for the tune?
    I went to see my mechanic today about the software. He quoted me $499. Very interested in doing this...
    When do you think you will do this? I have to save a few more $$ before I can do it.