Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Question Noob Questions: 002 of 100 - Upgrading suspension on a '06 330ci M-Tech ZHP (e46)

Noob Questions: 002 of 100 - Upgrading suspension on a '06 330ci M-Tech ZHP (e46)

Sooo, I'm fairly new to ZHP Mafia, and mechanical performance mod's in general.

This question pertains to the stock suspension setup on my Sparkling Graphite Metallic '06 330ci M-Tech ZHP (e46).

Are there any upgrades out there that can produce a noticible improvement or provide a more aggressive appearance/stance over what seems like the perfect build right out of the ZHP factory door?

My primary concerns are high-performance, cost and of course suitability for FAST highway driving..

I'll welcome any advice and experiences, good or bad, to help me make the right decision!

Car not for sale, driver negotiable..

Go with KW V1's / V2's, Bilstein PSS9's / PSS10's, Tein SS w/ pillow ball mounts.

Check prices and features...then choose your weapon.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Excellent thread on the different products out there!

Unfortunately, I think I was more captivated by the different colors then all the tech-speak, haha. Since I'm more driver than mechanic, I might just be better off taking the popular vote on everything and going that route. I'll stick close to spending $1500 per car component, unless I find something that justifies going a little overboard.

Car not for sale, driver negotiable..