Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I agree. Shock mounts still have to be replaced aside from them shocks themselves. Just provide the P/N for the Meyle HD. Is the cup kit a requirement? Or can I use the original or at least purchase an OE cup kit instead of H&R? Would RealOEM have the same P/N for the upgraded cup kit? Funds are tight for now.
    Lawrence
    "But Mama....That's where the fun is!"
    BMW CCA #192742
    San Diego & Sin City Chapter
    NRA Lifetime Member

STABLE
    '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen (The Crown Jewel)
    '20 X5 M Sport Tourquis Blue - #3 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Sapphire Black - #1 Son Ride
    '23 X5 M Sport Mineral White - Daughter & Grand Kids Ride
    '24 X4 M40i Brooklyn Grey - SO's New Ride
    '05 330i ZHP Mystic Blue Metallic 6 spd - My Ride
    '03 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab - Hauler & Down Range vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    I agree. Shock mounts still have to be replaced aside from them shocks themselves. Just provide the P/N for the Meyle HD. Is the cup kit a requirement? Or can I use the original or at least purchase an OE cup kit instead of H&R? Would RealOEM have the same P/N for the upgraded cup kit? Funds are tight for now.
    i know the feeling
    i looked for any OEM upgrade kits all are sold out or rediculously expensive
    you could go either aftermarket, or a low mile used oem zhp suspension
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Quote Originally Posted by das boots View Post
    Thanks for the P/N from Real OEM. I might consider to purchase your 'used' shocks. PMed you with my email address.
    Got your PM. I can get some pics later today. I was off a bit, they have 12,000 miles on them. Here is the old for sale ad I bought them from.....

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...393&highlight=

Barry

Finally finished up today. I did the rears took a 2 day break then worked on it Frid/Sat/Sun & Finished today. I got stuck w/ spring compression. I had bought a cheap pair of spring compressors which stripped out in the clamped down position. Needless to say this was suboptimal & necessitated finding another set to help squeeze it futher so I could remove broken one, then a trip to a local DIY shop to borrow their hydraulic spring compressor. Well worth the trip & the $20 it cost me to use it.

Unknown plastic piece found up in torn dust boot was a device that was left over from delivery - it wasnt clamped down but free floating up in dust boot!

My DIY Savior!

2 jaw puller used to remove CAB

Nice to have my ZHP back!

Good work my man. Did you go with Meyle HD?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Good work my man. Did you go with Meyle HD?
    Used Powerflex CAB's and RTABs

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 05ImolaRed View Post
    Used Powerflex CAB's and RTABs
    Thanks
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123